11-19-2015, 04:08 PM #1
ave187
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I convert to dex from rebug 4.75.3 rex. When i try coonnect to psn via xmb it success. But when i start internet test in settings it stuck on psn connection with timeout error.
In games too, whe itry to go online-different errors for me (ask for psn connect!!!)at same time i already logged in!

Pleas HELP!!!
11-19-2015, 04:19 PM #2
HeroWin
Java Developer
you need a eboot for dex use a self resigner tool.. someone should link it to you or i suggest for the at least version just google it

reason being is because most games work on cex and each eboot is specially signed(coded) to work with cex... the resigner should change that

by grabing your eboot from the game your playing

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by HeroWin ; 11-19-2015 at 04:21 PM.
11-19-2015, 04:49 PM #3
ave187
Gobble
HeroWin,

Thank you for quick reply! But why when i start internet test in settings it stuck on psn connection with timeout error? Problem not in games only, Netflix work fine!
Last edited by ave187 ; 11-19-2015 at 04:55 PM.
11-19-2015, 05:46 PM #4
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by ave187 View Post
HeroWin,

Thank you for quick reply! But why when i start internet test in settings it stuck on psn connection with timeout error? Problem not in games only, Netflix work fine!

So you can sign into PSN? Since you say Netflix works.
11-19-2015, 06:18 PM #5
ave187
Gobble
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
So you can sign into PSN? Since you say Netflix works.

Yes,i can sign in to PSN from xmb and Netflix works fine.
But i can`t online in games, when i try to go online-different errors for me (ask for psn connect!!!)at same time i already logged in!
Internet test in settings already stuck on psn connection with timeout error.
11-19-2015, 06:26 PM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by ave187 View Post
Yes,i can sign in to PSN from xmb and Netflix works fine.
But i can`t online in games, when i try to go online-different errors for me (ask for psn connect!!!)at same time i already logged in!
Internet test in settings already stuck on psn connection with timeout error.

Hmm, that's strange then. I would try restarting your router and then redo your network setting for PS3 and set them all to automatic. Also you might want to check your NP environment in Debug settings, but since you say you can sign in that's probably not it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo