11-21-2015, 05:23 PM #1
itzxplotionz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's i've not been on my jailbroken ps3 for a while now and plus i've been banned, but i have 4 console ID's set aside anyway, i was wondering what i'd need to do to get back online at the moment i'm on 4.50 ITA spoof to 4.60 would i need to download sen enabler to spoof to 4.76 or do i need to upgrade to the latest ITA firmware which i cant seem to find anywhere the main website wont even load for me :/ thanks Smile

The following user groaned itzxplotionz for this awful post:

qamartheone
11-21-2015, 06:10 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by itzxplotionz View Post
Hey guy's i've not been on my jailbroken ps3 for a while now and plus i've been banned, but i have 4 console ID's set aside anyway, i was wondering what i'd need to do to get back online at the moment i'm on 4.50 ITA spoof to 4.60 would i need to download sen enabler to spoof to 4.76 or do i need to upgrade to the latest ITA firmware which i cant seem to find anywhere the main website wont even load for me :/ thanks Smile

I don't think you need to spoof on DEX firmwares. You don't NEED to go to the latest firmware, but it is recommended. But lately, Rebug has been pushing out multiple firmwares and I would recommend switching to Rebug as it is a much better overall firmware.
11-21-2015, 06:26 PM #3
Hey guy's i've not been on my jailbroken ps3 for a while now and plus i've been banned, but i have 4 console ID's set aside anyway, i was wondering what i'd need to do to get back online at the moment i'm on 4.50 ITA spoof to 4.60 would i need to download sen enabler to spoof to 4.76 or do i need to upgrade to the latest ITA firmware which i cant seem to find anywhere the main website wont even load for me :/ thanks Smile

just install rebug 4.75 dex n b set..ps3ita 4.50 is quite old now !
11-21-2015, 07:16 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff

I'm on PS3ITA 4.50 DEX, however, i don't use SEN Enabler, i use PS3ITA's offical spoofer to spoof to 476, use that and you will be perfectly fine, i have since they tried patching hacks early this year, and I haven't had any bans since Smile
11-21-2015, 09:22 PM #5
itzxplotionz
Save Point
Have you got a link to the spoofer i can't find one anywhere thanks Smile
11-21-2015, 10:18 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Have you got a link to the spoofer i can't find one anywhere thanks Smile

have a look on the ITA website You must login or register to view this content. its the second one down i think or if ur lazy the download link is You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo