11-24-2015, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think my friend is a suspect
This guy J (dislike) was friends with P (like) P is very forcefully and he blocked the other guy blah blah blah

OK after that a mnth later J vanishes continuously and yelled at me saying I deleted him. I have no knowledge of this. OK well let's get into P.

P has randomly implied things that sounded like he knew exactly whom I was playing,and what was said in messages on psn. J changed his info knowing P was once allowed to use his account. OK so what bothers me is P remarks "I know everything and when you lie to me ik" P dodges telling people his age,country or what he looks like or anything personal. P has a jailbroken ps3 and a regular one but denys he knows how to hack otherwise why would you jailbreak? ...is he hacking one of us??? And how do I prevent it..all I want is to block my activities and I'm not sure how he is seeing since I already did on the ps4. His timing Is quite accurate when he accuses me of playing so and so and I say no I wasnt...fact is how would u see if my privacy settings are all set to "no one" can view. ....or is he full of shit and trying to mess with me

The following user groaned Starstrikee for this awful post:

qamartheone
11-24-2015, 04:02 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Starstrikee View Post
I think my friend is a suspect
This guy J (dislike) was friends with P (like) P is very forcefully and he blocked the other guy blah blah blah

OK after that a mnth later J vanishes continuously and yelled at me saying I deleted him. I have no knowledge of this. OK well let's get into P.

P has randomly implied things that sounded like he knew exactly whom I was playing,and what was said in messages on psn. J changed his info knowing P was once allowed to use his account. OK so what bothers me is P remarks "I know everything and when you lie to me ik" P dodges telling people his age,country or what he looks like or anything personal. P has a jailbroken ps3 and a regular one but denys he knows how to hack otherwise why would you jailbreak? ...is he hacking one of us??? And how do I prevent it..all I want is to block my activities and I'm not sure how he is seeing since I already did on the ps4. His timing Is quite accurate when he accuses me of playing so and so and I say no I wasnt...fact is how would u see if my privacy settings are all set to "no one" can view. ....or is he full of shit and trying to mess with me

1st change you password or have a private account. There are websites that tell you all about you. So like if I searched your username then I can find out what game you're playing and how many games you have. Make sure he does not have two accounts that are the same added as friend. Like he could go off-line then get on a second account and watch you.

Honestly I didn't understand what you're asking. Lol
11-24-2015, 04:25 PM #3
Your meta data is not secure for one reason or another, I suggest create a new everything and compartmentalize as much as possible if you want to give this person a hard time stalking you but in todays age there is nothing you can do against enough sophistication other than encrypt with unique and huge primes using RSA or something and I don't think you care that much to do that.
Change all passwords and emails, create new accounts, get a new IP and use a paid VPN.
Most importantly start with new accounts to see if the stalking continues, if so then your security on your side is breached by something. Then you will have to reset each device hoping you find the backdoor in your network until you find it but this seems unlikely as well.
At some point though you will have a digital 'paper' trail that you simply can't hide with out using new devices or not using your devices at all but that would take a lot of sophistication that probably isn't present here.
Source: Friends in Virginia with ways and means.
Moved to mods/inquiries to see if someone knows more about PS3 metadata than me haha.
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 11-24-2015 at 04:28 PM.
11-24-2015, 07:23 PM #4
Delete n change
11-24-2015, 08:54 PM #5
Ok I'll try some of those suggestions thanks everyone.

And the point was this person looks suspicious and I was jw if it's possible.

Thanks to that input, i wasn't aware of how someone can view my activities online, it's really annoying.
11-24-2015, 10:20 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Starstrikee View Post
Ok I'll try some of those suggestions thanks everyone.

And the point was this person looks suspicious and I was jw if it's possible.

Thanks to that input, i wasn't aware of how someone can view my activities online, it's really annoying.

anything is possible if the person puts enough effort in and they are determined enough, yeah for u i would take the safe option and change everything, get a vpn and also ask ur isp if u can get a dynamic ip adress
11-24-2015, 10:57 PM #7
Do you surpose I should ask permission before doing so as wifi isn't mine lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo