11-24-2015, 01:07 PM #1
TRIPPIN_SPHERES
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im new to call of duty modding. i have this sprx and eboot installed You must login or register to view this content. but it seems that i never get in any lobbies. is it because the eboot is a force host eboot? if so how can i get in lobbies better. i tried another eboot which helped but i cant open the menu now.

thanks for any help. i think im missing something as this is the first call of duty iv ever modded.

edit: also if theres a better sprx for dex feel free to recommend me one
02-03-2016, 12:19 PM #2
Originally posted by SPHERES View Post
Im new to call of duty modding. i have this sprx and eboot installed You must login or register to view this content. but it seems that i never get in any lobbies. is it because the eboot is a force host eboot? if so how can i get in lobbies better. i tried another eboot which helped but i cant open the menu now.

thanks for any help. i think im missing something as this is the first call of duty iv ever modded.

edit: also if theres a better sprx for dex feel free to recommend me one

I moved your thread to PS3 mod questions and made your title clearer so you can get the best help possible, good luck man.
edit: fuck I forgot to include you were asking about the first Black Ops, I'll try and get someone to fix that for you haha.
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 02-03-2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: THIS IS A BLACK OPS 1 SPRX DEX EBOOT QUESTION agh
02-03-2016, 12:36 PM #3
TRIPPIN_SPHERES
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by F33L View Post
I moved your thread to PS3 mod questions and made your title clearer so you can get the best help possible, good luck man.
edit: fuck I forgot to include you were asking about the first Black Ops, I'll try and get someone to fix that for you haha.

i got it working i was just really new to call of duty modding. i decided to try something new while i was banned from gta but thanks i appreciate your helpful-ness

The following user thanked TRIPPIN_SPHERES for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo