11-26-2015, 08:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I try to download a backup of world at war through multiman, it downloads the game then asks if I want to delete the partial copy. If I ignore that and just play the backup, it works fine, but when I try to play it after using psnpatch, it just gives me a black screen. So I tried loading it with irisman and it just said "Marked as non executable. Trying to install in HDD0 cache" and asks me if I want to copy the game to the hard drive. When I say yes, it tries to install it and then says "sorry you need to at least download a bigfile" any idea how to fix this?
11-27-2015, 08:34 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by drewbarnes43 View Post
Whenever I try to download a backup of world at war through multiman, it downloads the game then asks if I want to delete the partial copy. If I ignore that and just play the backup, it works fine, but when I try to play it after using psnpatch, it just gives me a black screen. So I tried loading it with irisman and it just said "Marked as non executable. Trying to install in HDD0 cache" and asks me if I want to copy the game to the hard drive. When I say yes, it tries to install it and then says "sorry you need to at least download a bigfile" any idea how to fix this?

i would suggest downloading a torrented version of waw and trying to intall it this way, and please change your signature, mum mum looked over my shoulder and got pissed at me
11-27-2015, 08:15 PM #3
Alright thank you I'll try this. And I apologize for the signature, I hope she wasn't too mad at you haha.
11-27-2015, 08:16 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos
i would suggest downloading a torrented version of waw and trying to intall it this way, and please change your signature, mum mum looked over my shoulder and got pissed at me

Alright thank you I'll try this. And I apologize for the signature, I hope she wasn't too mad at you haha.
11-28-2015, 02:02 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by drewbarnes43 View Post

hahaha she wasn't she just walked off with a disapproving look on her face

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

drewbarnes43

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo