11-29-2015, 04:12 AM #1
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I've been modding for around six months before I jail broke my PS3 I did two years of research and when I finally did it I still had issues and the one I can't seem to fix is connecting with tmapi so I use ccapi but for older games rtm tools lag hard and I want to use tmapi but the tutorials are confusing or after I did everything it still doesn't work so I continue using ccapi I have my PS3 directly connected to my router as well as my PC but it still doesn't work if some one could link me a tutorial that works or a thread on here I would appreciate it also bass haxors tutorial is confusing so I don't want that one plz BTW I'm on 4.75.3 cobra enabled drex
Last edited by fierce-siko ; 11-29-2015 at 04:14 AM.
11-29-2015, 04:44 AM #2
Krypton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by siko View Post
Hello guys I've been modding for around six months before I jail broke my PS3 I did two years of research and when I finally did it I still had issues and the one I can't seem to fix is connecting with tmapi so I use ccapi but for older games rtm tools lag hard and I want to use tmapi but the tutorials are confusing or after I did everything it still doesn't work so I continue using ccapi I have my PS3 directly connected to my router as well as my PC but it still doesn't work if some one could link me a tutorial that works or a thread on here I would appreciate it also bass haxors tutorial is confusing so I don't want that one plz BTW I'm on 4.75.3 cobra enabled drex

Make sure your using
1. Debug Eboot
2. Debug settings > Boot mode> System Software Mode
11-29-2015, 05:14 AM #3
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Krampus View Post
Make sure your using
1. Debug Eboot
2. Debug settings > Boot mode> System Software Mode

they are on that
11-29-2015, 05:17 AM #4
Krypton
Climbing up the ladder
Make sure you have this in ProDG Target Manager
1. Debugging Station
2. Check Right PS3 IP
11-29-2015, 08:36 AM #5
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Krampus View Post
Make sure you have this in ProDG Target Manager
1. Debugging Station
2. Check Right PS3 IP

You it's in debugging station and connects to my PS3
11-29-2015, 03:40 PM #6
Krypton
Climbing up the ladder
You it's in debugging station and connects to my PS3

You must login or register to view this content.
11-29-2015, 04:43 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Hello guys I've been modding for around six months before I jail broke my PS3 I did two years of research and when I finally did it I still had issues and the one I can't seem to fix is connecting with tmapi so I use ccapi but for older games rtm tools lag hard and I want to use tmapi but the tutorials are confusing or after I did everything it still doesn't work so I continue using ccapi I have my PS3 directly connected to my router as well as my PC but it still doesn't work if some one could link me a tutorial that works or a thread on here I would appreciate it also bass haxors tutorial is confusing so I don't want that one plz BTW I'm on 4.75.3 cobra enabled drex

Is your PS3 wired from your PS3 to router? I've also moved this to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries so more people see it and may be able to assist you with the problem.
11-29-2015, 05:40 PM #8
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Christmas View Post
Is your PS3 wired from your PS3 to router? I've also moved this to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries so more people see it and may be able to assist you with the problem.

Yes it is and thank u
11-29-2015, 05:42 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Yes it is and thank u

To be honest, the best review to watch is bass haxors, I always direct people to it. But if you just search "how to setup tmapi" on YouTube, there will be loads of tutorials.
11-29-2015, 11:29 PM #10
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Christmas View Post
To be honest, the best review to watch is bass haxors, I always direct people to it. But if you just search "how to setup tmapi" on YouTube, there will be loads of tutorials.

I have done that and spent hours but it still doesn't seem to work and basshaxor is confusing but I'll try it again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo