11-29-2015, 03:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Boys are past to dex with the play nor by mounting the cfw CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex and i want to ask you what I have set for online play, what should I set on debug system (under network settings) and in& # 039; toolbox if i put rebug or normal ... everything you need to play dex Source: CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex
11-29-2015, 04:56 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Shad92 View Post
Boys are past to dex with the play nor by mounting the cfw CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex and i want to ask you what I have set for online play, what should I set on debug system (under network settings) and in& # 039; toolbox if i put rebug or normal ... everything you need to play dex Source: CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a CFW related question thread.
11-29-2015, 05:36 PM #3
Zane
Banned
Boys are past to dex with the play nor by mounting the cfw CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex and i want to ask you what I have set for online play, what should I set on debug system (under network settings) and in& # 039; toolbox if i put rebug or normal ... everything you need to play dex Source: CFW 4.75.3 D-Rex

Assuming you are talking about what debug settings you need to RTM on DEX. Here they are:
1. Make sure your PS3 is off. Then connect it between your PS3 and PC
2. Turn your PS3 on.
3. Go to your internet connection settings and choose the wifi that you request (Make sure your computer is set on the network also)
4. Check your IP address on your PS3!! Mine is 192.168.2.25 and I will use that as an example..
5. Go in Debug Settings and choose "Network Settings for Debug" and choose "Dual Settings"
6. Power off and power on PS3
7. Load your ProDG TargerManager and add a target. Then name it PS3
9. Put in IP Address or Host name: 192.168.2.25 and the port to 1000 if it wasn't already
10. Click next then click finish
11. Connect your PS3 and RTM

The following user thanked Zane for this useful post:

Shad92
11-30-2015, 03:42 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

make sure u spoof your cid as well to help reduce ban and also use antiban on gammes wher possible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo