02-04-2016, 01:28 PM #1
Burnad
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, im new to this jailbroke ps3 scene so please excuse my stupidity but i am having trouble locating webman setup, i have webman because when my ps3 starts up it says webman loaded now its not it my games list or anywhere else i can see i have downloaded the most recent updater and its says im on the latest version!!! Has any one experienced this and can anyone help? Thanks.
02-04-2016, 01:54 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Burnad View Post
Hi, im new to this jailbroke ps3 scene so please excuse my stupidity but i am having trouble locating webman setup, i have webman because when my ps3 starts up it says webman loaded now its not it my games list or anywhere else i can see i have downloaded the most recent updater and its says im on the latest version!!! Has any one experienced this and can anyone help? Thanks.

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
02-05-2016, 05:25 PM #3
Could you explain your situation a little better please.
02-05-2016, 06:59 PM #4
sirjakey
Debugger
Go into rebug toolbox and toggle cobra mode to disabled and toggle webman to disabled and it will prompt you to restart. After restarting go back into rebug toolbox and toggle cobra mode and enable it and toggle webman and enable that as well. It will prompt you to restart again and at this point you should have web man. Im assuming you are on a rebug firmware.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo