02-05-2016, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys so i have the .pkg file and everything i just dont know what to do with it... if someone could please explain or write a tutorial or something i would really appreciate it.. thanks alot guys <3
02-05-2016, 01:51 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by sk1ttlezzzzz View Post
Hello guys so i have the .pkg file and everything i just dont know what to do with it... if someone could please explain or write a tutorial or something i would really appreciate it.. thanks alot guys <3

Please provide more info please. The .pkg you currently have is it the actual game ? If so you need a Jailbroken PS3 too install .pkg (package) files.
02-05-2016, 01:54 AM #3
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Please provide more info please. The .pkg you currently have is it the actual game ? If so you need a Jailbroken PS3 too install .pkg (package) files.

Yes its the game... i already installed the .pkg file i do have a jailbroken ps3 ofc.. i need a file splitter called "SPLIT4G" I Cant seem to find it..
02-05-2016, 02:05 AM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Yes its the game... i already installed the .pkg file i do have a jailbroken ps3 ofc.. i need a file splitter called "SPLIT4G" I Cant seem to find it..

Here you go luckily I had it on my PC. I just uploaded it to mediafire. This should be what you need.
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a virus scan just too be safe:
02-05-2016, 02:07 AM #5

Here you go luckily I had it on my PC. I just uploaded it to mediafire. This should be what you need.

Here is also a virus scan just too be safe:

Yes now what do i do with it.. i dont know how to use it or anything...
02-05-2016, 02:16 AM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Yes now what do i do with it.. i dont know how to use it or anything...

On a PC:
1) Plug an external usb device into the PC, THE USB DEVICE MUST BE FAT32.
2) Click on the windows "start button" and then click on "computer", Now you should be able to see your USB device name/letter.
2) Start/Launch split4G.exe.
3) Drag & drop the folder that cotains the 4G+.pkg to the white box located under "Source game folder:".
4) Now drag and drop the USB device to the white box located under "Destination game folder:".
5) Now click the split4G.exe start button to start splitting the pkg, A new folder will be created on you USB device called "split".
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE SPLIT FORMAT)
6) Unplug the USB device from the PC.
On the PS3:
7) Plug the USB device into the PS3.
Cool Man (aka Tustin)Start Multiman, Now press the "SELECT+START" buttons on the controller, This will open the File Manager.
The File Manager is diveded into two sections.
9) In the "right section" of the File Manager, Browse to dev_hdd0 and then press the "O" button on the controller.
10) In the new window that opened select the "Create New Folder" option, Name the folder "packages" and the press the START button to exit.
11) Now open the newly created "packages" folder in the "right section" of the File Manager.
12) Now open your USB device in the "left section" of the File Manager, Browse to the "split" folder and open it.
13) Highlight the first part of the split pkg and press the "O" button on the controller.
14) Now choose the "copy" option and then select "Yes" to confirm you want to copy it to the new location.
15) Exit Multiman after the copy process has finished.
SPLIT & TRANSFER IS COMPLETE.
16) To install the pkg file browse to "Package Manager/Install Package Files/PS3TM Hard Disk/.pkg file" (located on the PS3 XMB menu), Then press the X button on the controller to install the pkg.

This video may help clarify details as well for you:

02-05-2016, 02:20 AM #7
On a PC:
1) Plug an external usb device into the PC, THE USB DEVICE MUST BE FAT32.
2) Click on the windows "start button" and then click on "computer", Now you should be able to see your USB device name/letter.
2) Start/Launch split4G.exe.
3) Drag & drop the folder that cotains the 4G+.pkg to the white box located under "Source game folder:".
4) Now drag and drop the USB device to the white box located under "Destination game folder:".
5) Now click the split4G.exe start button to start splitting the pkg, A new folder will be created on you USB device called "split".
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE SPLIT FORMAT)
6) Unplug the USB device from the PC.
On the PS3:
7) Plug the USB device into the PS3.
Cool Man (aka Tustin)Start Multiman, Now press the "SELECT+START" buttons on the controller, This will open the File Manager.
The File Manager is diveded into two sections.
9) In the "right section" of the File Manager, Browse to dev_hdd0 and then press the "O" button on the controller.
10) In the new window that opened select the "Create New Folder" option, Name the folder "packages" and the press the START button to exit.
11) Now open the newly created "packages" folder in the "right section" of the File Manager.
12) Now open your USB device in the "left section" of the File Manager, Browse to the "split" folder and open it.
13) Highlight the first part of the split pkg and press the "O" button on the controller.
14) Now choose the "copy" option and then select "Yes" to confirm you want to copy it to the new location.
15) Exit Multiman after the copy process has finished.
SPLIT & TRANSFER IS COMPLETE.
16) To install the pkg file browse to "Package Manager/Install Package Files/PS3TM Hard Disk/.pkg file" (located on the PS3 XMB menu), Then press the X button on the controller to install the pkg.

This video may help clarify details as well for you:

Could you do me 1 More Favour and If you have it, it would be better but i need a working COD 4... because i cant find one... i thought mine was the right one but its not.
02-05-2016, 02:24 AM #8
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Could you do me 1 More Favour and If you have it, it would be better but i need a working COD 4... because i cant find one... i thought mine was the right one but its not.

Just look for another copy somewhere like a torrent . I cannot give you any specific links because warez is prohibited on NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo