02-06-2016, 03:17 PM #1
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i have a question to see if someone and can answer for me . i keep getting signed out of psn idk why i got cid banned and got a new one moments after cause i had another one and ever since i been getting signed out
02-06-2016, 03:19 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by WillyModzHD
hey guys i have a question to see if someone and can answer for me . i keep getting signed out of psn idk why i got cid banned and got a new one moments after cause i had another one and ever since i been getting signed out

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

What error do you get when you get signed out?
02-06-2016, 03:49 PM #3
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by willymodzhd
hey guys i have a question to see if someone and can answer for me . I keep getting signed out of psn idk why i got cid banned and got a new one moments after cause i had another one and ever since i been getting signed out

same shit started happening to me last night !

The following user thanked Juan for this useful post:

user_714
02-06-2016, 04:53 PM #4
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Juan View Post
same shit started happening to me last night !

i think its cause i wasnt on the lastest spoof (4.78..) and i was on 4.76..spoof idk ill still have to test

The following user thanked WillyModzHD- for this useful post:

user_714
02-06-2016, 06:10 PM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by WillyModzHD
hey guys i have a question to see if someone and can answer for me . i keep getting signed out of psn idk why i got cid banned and got a new one moments after cause i had another one and ever since i been getting signed out

Same thing was happening to me last night. It went away. I would assume PSN is having problems again..
02-13-2016, 03:38 PM #6
Nah bro for the past month pretty much everyone has been getting randomly signed out so that could be what's happening to you

Mine spoofed to 4.70 and I still get online fine so I bet its a Sony problem man
Last edited by Kam ; 02-14-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo