Post: PS3 Connect Controller Via USB and Press PS Button.
02-08-2016, 06:44 PM #1
rewardedgamer
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay some how this screen decided to pop up. and now im stuck on it since i do not have a offical sony controller and my keyboard wont work for it and neither does my thirdparty usb controller. is there some way to get off the screen? or trick it? im on 4.50ita
02-08-2016, 08:19 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by rewardedgamer View Post
okay some how this screen decided to pop up. and now im stuck on it since i do not have a offical sony controller and my keyboard wont work for it and neither does my thirdparty usb controller. is there some way to get off the screen? or trick it? im on 4.50ita

You will definitely need some sort of wired ps3 controller. Doesn't need to be official, just needs to be wired to the console. Wireless is not supported in recovery mode.

Once you have that, follow the prompt or let us know if you need help.
02-09-2016, 02:01 AM #3
rewardedgamer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DRObythePoUnD View Post
You will definitely need some sort of wired ps3 controller. Doesn't need to be official, just needs to be wired to the console. Wireless is not supported in recovery mode.

Once you have that, follow the prompt or let us know if you need help.

yeah i have a none official wired controller and its not working. tried a ps4 controller via usb and it didn't work either.
02-09-2016, 11:04 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
yeah i have a none official wired controller and its not working. tried a ps4 controller via usb and it didn't work either.

Oh, not sure what you can do then. Since, I know you need an official controller. Is the wire an Official one or is it a third party brand?
02-10-2016, 06:25 AM #5
rewardedgamer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Oh, not sure what you can do then. Since, I know you need an official controller. Is the wire an Official one or is it a third party brand?

third party. grrr i dont wanna spend 55 dollars on a controller
02-10-2016, 10:27 AM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
third party. grrr i dont wanna spend 55 dollars on a controller

Don'y you have a friend or someone near by? That could possibly lend you a controller for the day or something? Other than that, I don't really see what you can do...
02-10-2016, 06:01 PM #7
rewardedgamer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Don'y you have a friend or someone near by? That could possibly lend you a controller for the day or something? Other than that, I don't really see what you can do...

nope no friends with a ps3 controller
02-11-2016, 10:01 AM #8
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
nope no friends with a ps3 controller

Well, that's all you can do really. Since, you're going to need an official controller...
02-11-2016, 11:16 PM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3

Oh, sorry man. I could have swore I used an off brand wired before..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo