02-09-2016, 05:07 PM #1
The Rangers
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's the best cfw that's dex and doesn't have cobra as cobra overheats my ps3. I'm using ita dex 4.50/4.55(forgot what one)but i want a newer one as there isn't an updated version of ita dex as i need to run more menus because some menus don't run with my cfw for some reason
02-09-2016, 07:58 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by The
What's the best cfw that's dex and doesn't have cobra as cobra overheats my ps3. I'm using ita dex 4.50/4.55(forgot what one)but i want a newer one as there isn't an updated version of ita dex as i need to run more menus because some menus don't run with my cfw for some reason

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

4.65 ITA was released a while ago.

Although, I would highly recommend something like Rebug 4.78.1 D-REX as it is newly released and I have heard great things about it. It shouldn't be overheating your PS3... Rebug 4.78.1 does not currently have support for CCAPI 2.60, so if you want to use TMAPI, you can go to that firmware or you can use CCAPI on a firmware like Rebug 4.75.3 D-REX.
02-09-2016, 10:28 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by The
What's the best cfw that's dex and doesn't have cobra as cobra overheats my ps3. I'm using ita dex 4.50/4.55(forgot what one)but i want a newer one as there isn't an updated version of ita dex as i need to run more menus because some menus don't run with my cfw for some reason

Change your thermal paste immediately if you don't want to lose that ps3.
02-10-2016, 12:19 AM #4
Originally posted by The

There's a 4.50 ITA without cobra I would use that

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

user_714
02-11-2016, 02:24 AM #5
United
Big Sister
u need cobra for some menus to run correctly. use 4.65 v1.02 ps3ita
02-11-2016, 02:12 PM #6
mo98
Haxor!
Originally posted by The

cex is more stable, especially the rebug franchise, in my experience with cex and dex cfw, cex is more stable and pure/ in terms of safety

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo