Post: What's the safest CFW for me to be on? I've been away from Modding for a while.
04-28-2016, 06:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there,

I'm coming back to modding after not been doing it for a while. What CFW should I be using to be safe? Also with Black Ops 3 is it kind of like AW where it is just always banning you and anti-bans are just really shit. Or is it actually moddable like Black Ops 2?

Thanks
04-28-2016, 06:33 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Kaptai View Post
Hello there,

I'm coming back to modding after not been doing it for a while. What CFW should I be using to be safe? Also with Black Ops 3 is it kind of like AW where it is just always banning you and anti-bans are just really shit. Or is it actually moddable like Black Ops 2?

Thanks

But safest cfw is none. You are on a modded console there is no specific firmware to reduce ban risk as far as I know. Just get on some Rebug firmware as it seems this is most popular (also what I use) and dont be stupid on it ie(modding bo3 online)
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 04-29-2016 at 04:20 PM.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-29-2016, 02:58 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello there,

Thanks

All Custom Firmwares are good to use, and ban free. The problem is the way you use it with. I recommend to not mod AW, GTA, Ghosts, or any new online game. You can still mod GTA and Ghosts, but you need to know what you're doing. AW is a nono. Always remember to sign out before going into homebrew applications. Never share your ID with no one. Also remember to use antiban tools for any game you are going to mod, and you should be good.
04-29-2016, 04:21 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hello there,

Thanks

if your still looking for a CFW take a look at my thread You must login or register to view this content.
05-09-2016, 11:11 AM #5
Hello there,

Thanks

Question answered. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo