05-01-2016, 02:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! (Ps3 Rebug 4.78 Rex/Cex with SenEnabler 6.0 Spoof 4.80). From some days i'm finding problems to attaching tool through Ccapi 2.70, i explain better; When i try to attach for example a Mw3's tool and i select Ccapi as method of connection, appears a pop up that says that i'm not using the right version of Ccapi (the 2.60) but i remember thag all my tools was working perfectly! To some tools i replaced the "Ps3lib.dll" for use them and they works, now, by some days i'm looking this problem. I thought that the problem can be for the new version of psn, but the only one that works is the Ciao1102's tool, maybe because it has already inside the native support for Ccapi 2.70? Thanks to all!
05-01-2016, 02:17 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by username098 View Post
Hello! (Ps3 Rebug 4.78 Rex/Cex with SenEnabler 6.0 Spoof 4.80). From some days i'm finding problems to attaching tool through Ccapi 2.70, i explain better; When i try to attach for example a Mw3's tool and i select Ccapi as method of connection, appears a pop up that says that i'm not using the right version of Ccapi (the 2.60) but i remember thag all my tools was working perfectly! To some tools i replaced the "Ps3lib.dll" for use them and they works, now, by some days i'm looking this problem. I thought that the problem can be for the new version of psn, but the only one that works is the Ciao1102's tool, maybe because it has already inside the native support for Ccapi 2.70? Thanks to all!

put the 2.70 ps3 lib in the same folder as the mw3 tool
05-01-2016, 03:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Jon
put the 2.70 ps3 lib in the same folder as the mw3 tool

Obiviously i've alredy done this..
05-01-2016, 04:11 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Obiviously i've alredy done this..

If all other tools work just fine then I'd say it's the tool. Probably has dlls already in it.
05-01-2016, 04:38 PM #5
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If all other tools work just fine then I'd say it's the tool. Probably has dlls already in it.

Nope, all tools don't works, the fifa's tool is the only one that works (how i sayd, maybe because it has a native support for Ccapi 2.70)
05-01-2016, 05:15 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Nope, all tools don't works, the fifa's tool is the only one that works (how i sayd, maybe because it has a native support for Ccapi 2.70)

Oh the it's probably that you don't have correct version installed on both PC and PS3. You'll want 2.70, uninstall both versions and reinstall this version:

You must login or register to view this content.

Then paste these dlls in your tool folders or locations.

05-01-2016, 06:12 PM #7
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Oh the it's probably that you don't have correct version installed on both PC and PS3. You'll want 2.70, uninstall both versions and reinstall this version:

Then paste these dlls in your tool folders or locations.

Thank you! I will try!
05-02-2016, 01:59 AM #8
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Thank you! I will try!

Let us know if it works
05-02-2016, 05:25 AM #9
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Let us know if it works

Obiviously, i will try soon today!
05-09-2016, 10:53 AM #10
Obiviously, i will try soon today!

Has been a week since last response, and will assume all went well. Closing thread. Make a new thread if you have further questions.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

username098

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo