05-05-2016, 10:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I setup TMAPI and I have my Ethernet from my PS3 to my laptop n after doing everything I was able to log into psn and I checked target manager and it connects just fine I also get a debug eboot for gta because I heard u needed one but I've tried multiple rtm tools n it won't connect using TMAPI only ccapi how would I fix this??? I'm on 4.70 DEX
Last edited by ColdFever- ; 05-05-2016 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Simple mistake
05-05-2016, 04:28 PM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ColdFever
Alright so I setup TMAPI and I have my Ethernet from my PS3 to my laptop n after doing everything I was able to log into psn and I checked target manager and it connects just fine I also get a debug eboot for gta because I heard u needed one but I've tried multiple rtm tools n it won't connect using TMAPI only ccapi how would I fix this??? I'm on 4.70 DEX

Go into debug settings & make sure its like this.

Boot mode: System software mode

Release check mode: Developer mode

Network setting for debug: Single

Reboot to apply changes.
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 05-05-2016 at 04:31 PM.
05-05-2016, 08:31 PM #3
Originally posted by DIRTY
Go into debug settings & make sure its like this.

Boot mode: System software mode

Release check mode: Developer mode

Network setting for debug: Single

Reboot to apply changes.

They are but could u link me a debug eboot for gta also do u have any of suggestions
05-06-2016, 03:16 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
They are but could u link me a debug eboot for gta also do u have any of suggestions

They are all over GTA modding section. Find one and make sure you replace in /game and not /GAMES.
05-06-2016, 06:43 AM #5
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
They are all over GTA modding section. Find one and make sure you replace in /game and not /GAMES.

i can confirm it works for mw3 so im going to try again for gta v with a diffrent eboot
05-06-2016, 07:06 AM #6

Alright so it does connect but everytime I start my gta it just keep loading it doesn't do nothing and also am I not able to use any SPRX menu????
05-06-2016, 12:55 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Alright so it does connect but everytime I start my gta it just keep loading it doesn't do nothing and also am I not able to use any SPRX menu????

I can help you via Skype as that'd be faster if you'd like?
05-09-2016, 09:57 AM #8

I can help you via Skype as that'd be faster if you'd like?

Has all the issues been resolved? Or are there further questions from ColdFever?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo