05-08-2016, 12:46 PM #1
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know why, but when I disable CFW Syscalls (Triangle and R2) I can still run homebrew, am I a noob and this is normal, or is something wrong? I was told I shouldn't be able to open homebrew...
05-08-2016, 03:44 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by WWSASZ
I don't know why, but when I disable CFW Syscalls (Triangle and R2) I can still run homebrew, am I a noob and this is normal, or is something wrong? I was told I shouldn't be able to open homebrew...

When you disable it, are you doing this in PSNPatch?
05-08-2016, 05:36 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I don't know why, but when I disable CFW Syscalls (Triangle and R2) I can still run homebrew, am I a noob and this is normal, or is something wrong? I was told I shouldn't be able to open homebrew...

thats weird, they shouldnt be working
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 05-09-2016 at 01:24 PM.
05-09-2016, 11:49 AM #4
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
When you disable it, are you doing this in PSNPatch?

No, I just hold Triangle and R2, but I was told doing that is the same thing PSNPatch does
05-09-2016, 01:24 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
No, I just hold Triangle and R2, but I was told doing that is the same thing PSNPatch does

are you using the latest version ?
05-09-2016, 01:38 PM #6
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
When you Presss R2 ND TRIANGLE IT DOES LET YOU DO IT.. IF YOU MANUALLY go to PSn PAtch it will Reboot then not let you use them.... R2 and Triangle doesn't reboot.
05-09-2016, 04:02 PM #7
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jon
are you using the latest version ?

Of rebug? no.
05-09-2016, 04:05 PM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Of rebug? no.

of PSN Patch, or try using PS Ninja i think it does the same thing
05-09-2016, 05:11 PM #9
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Star View Post
of PSN Patch, or try using PS Ninja i think it does the same thing

I use PS Ninja already, and I'm not on the latest version of PSNPatch. But It's WebMan that does the Triangle and R2 thing, I just want to know if I'm supposed to be able to load Homebrew when I do it, because I was told it's not supposed to do that.
05-09-2016, 05:12 PM #10
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I use PS Ninja already, and I'm not on the latest version of PSNPatch. But It's WebMan that does the Triangle and R2 thing, I just want to know if I'm supposed to be able to load Homebrew when I do it, because I was told it's not supposed to do that.

yea it shouldnt be possible, btw why do u need to disable it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo