Post: PSN Downloaded games on CFW played but now won't load
05-11-2016, 02:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have tried, deleting them and re-downloading/installing them, i have done this on DEX as i stick to DEX now with the new update out. With Rebug toolbox i set it to the CEX IDOS or whatever, but where it's still all DEX. Anyway, this is only happening with the two games I downloaded after the update was released. I have *CHECKed them and checked for updates on both before i have tried to play them. they won't load. I open them and it's black like its about to load but doesn't go anywhere.
05-12-2016, 05:26 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by qazazzle View Post
I have tried, deleting them and re-downloading/installing them, i have done this on DEX as i stick to DEX now with the new update out. With Rebug toolbox i set it to the CEX IDOS or whatever, but where it's still all DEX. Anyway, this is only happening with the two games I downloaded after the update was released. I have *CHECKed them and checked for updates on both before i have tried to play them. they won't load. I open them and it's black like its about to load but doesn't go anywhere.

Thread moved to PS3 mods questions
05-12-2016, 05:53 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Didnt really understand the issue, but download the update of games WITHOUT LV2 TYPE SET TO CEX.
05-12-2016, 06:20 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by qazazzle View Post
I have tried, deleting them and re-downloading/installing them, i have done this on DEX as i stick to DEX now with the new update out. With Rebug toolbox i set it to the CEX IDOS or whatever, but where it's still all DEX. Anyway, this is only happening with the two games I downloaded after the update was released. I have *CHECKed them and checked for updates on both before i have tried to play them. they won't load. I open them and it's black like its about to load but doesn't go anywhere.

im not sure i understand where your getting at, can you explain a little clearer ? none of your games from the psn store is working?
06-10-2016, 06:17 PM #5
Auman
Gobble
I'm having problem to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo