05-24-2016, 05:54 AM #1
0katz
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I was wondering if Capi or TMapi can be used in the python language? Visual Studio has this IDE for python developers but I don't use if you can use Capi dll and TMapi dll. I did a google search and found a user named milky who got banned in 2012 made a post that he made his own module and provided a download for it and source code, I went through the code and it seems a bit fake. I was wondering if anyone has been able to accomplish this? Any suggestions, Documentations, Videos will be highly appreciated thanks in advance Enzo
05-27-2016, 08:00 PM #2
Originally posted by 0katz View Post
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if Capi or TMapi can be used in the python language? Visual Studio has this IDE for python developers but I don't use if you can use Capi dll and TMapi dll. I did a google search and found a user named milky who got banned in 2012 made a post that he made his own module and provided a download for it and source code, I went through the code and it seems a bit fake. I was wondering if anyone has been able to accomplish this? Any suggestions, Documentations, Videos will be highly appreciated thanks in advance Enzo

I've seen it happen before. Believe someone called John managed to achieve it. Not sure on the technical stuff, but as far as I know it should be possible if you know enough about the system and Python.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo