05-26-2016, 02:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys . I have another question for u. okay so recently I have been cid banned !!! I made a new profile and changed my cid to a publc cid cuz I am to poor to get a rivate one on the spot. when I tried to go online it let me slip back in to playstaion network . however when I was loading online I was banned to gta 5 for 10 days... is it because I was running a public cid and not a private one?
05-26-2016, 02:50 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by lerch489s View Post
hello guys . I have another question for u. okay so recently I have been cid banned !!! I made a new profile and changed my cid to a publc cid cuz I am to poor to get a rivate one on the spot. when I tried to go online it let me slip back in to playstaion network . however when I was loading online I was banned to gta 5 for 10 days... is it because I was running a public cid and not a private one?

That CID was either already banned from GTA or you are IP/Mac Banned from GTA.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Dro
05-26-2016, 02:50 AM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
hello guys . I have another question for u. okay so recently I have been cid banned !!! I made a new profile and changed my cid to a publc cid cuz I am to poor to get a rivate one on the spot. when I tried to go online it let me slip back in to playstaion network . however when I was loading online I was banned to gta 5 for 10 days... is it because I was running a public cid and not a private one?

I think so. The CID was probably banned by someone else using it so by the time you used it it had already been banned. You'll just have to try to save up and get a private CID.
05-26-2016, 04:08 AM #4

puplic id,s are all banned in gta like in 1 hour or earlyier.just buy a privat one if u want to play gta.
05-29-2016, 09:54 PM #5
how do I know if it is a ip or mac address ban?
05-29-2016, 09:57 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
how do I know if it is a ip or mac address ban?

If you try brand new accounts and they're banned from GTA too then it's probably an IP or MAC or straight up Console ban so you'll still have to get a private CID.
05-29-2016, 10:07 PM #7
thank you for replying quickly . ill try it out
05-29-2016, 10:39 PM #8
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
thank you for replying quickly . ill try it out

i would recommend sticking to private CIDs and just using psninja to make them last longer, playing gta 5 and BO3 can cause bans for the game aswell as the CID

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo