05-28-2016, 01:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so this morning when i tried to log on to my ps3 it said i was system banned, So i tried to use a friends CID that we was on and it told me the cid was banned but he was on with no problem. so i tried another friend and the same thing happened again but when i use a console crunch cid that works it lets me log in. someone please help!
05-28-2016, 02:47 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by illinium View Post
Okay so this morning when i tried to log on to my ps3 it said i was system banned, So i tried to use a friends CID that we was on and it told me the cid was banned but he was on with no problem. so i tried another friend and the same thing happened again but when i use a console crunch cid that works it lets me log in. someone please help!

So im confused what do you need help with? Why your friends CID doesnt work but a public one from CC does?
05-28-2016, 05:55 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Okay so this morning when i tried to log on to my ps3 it said i was system banned, So i tried to use a friends CID that we was on and it told me the cid was banned but he was on with no problem. so i tried another friend and the same thing happened again but when i use a console crunch cid that works it lets me log in. someone please help!

Are you saying all CIDs from your friends showed up as banned but a public one didn't?
05-28-2016, 11:19 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

Well apparently all those CIDs were banned. If the public one worked than there is nothing actually wrong with your console. Unless your friends CIDs were imputed incorrectly. Really nothing we can help you with.
05-29-2016, 03:12 AM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3

Possibly they duped you with bunk CIDs or they have not yet signed out to receive their bans..

really if another CID is working I can't think of any other explanation..
05-29-2016, 05:19 PM #6
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Possibly they duped you with bunk CIDs or they have not yet signed out to receive their bans..

What does it mean to dupe with a bunk?
Lol sounds like two people using the same bad one? 😅
05-29-2016, 05:20 PM #7
Originally posted by Dro View Post

Lol sounds like two people using the same bad one?
05-29-2016, 05:21 PM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Lol sounds like two people using the same bad one?

Being duped with a bunk means they fucked you over with a BS CID.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Dro
05-29-2016, 05:47 PM #9
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Being duped with a bunk means they fucked you over with a BS CID.

oh so his friend didnt give him his actual cid
that sucks but i guess makes sense at the same time
unless if the cid was sold.. then that would just suck in general

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo