05-30-2016, 04:43 PM #1
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have an issue with RTM tools not connecting via TMAPI. I've checked and double checked all of my debug settings. TMAPI program on the computer finds the PS3 and connects. However, I get errors when trying to connect any tools.

Recent changes are a new laptop. Both the old and new laptop run the same version of windows and I've made no changes at all to the PS3. When I get back on the old laptop my tools connect without a problem, but because of issues with that laptop I can't leave it turned on for more than 5 or 10 minutes which is the reason for getting a new one.

CCAPI works, but would rather use TMAPI for the speed.

I turned off my firewall and the PS3 IP is the same as it was when connected to the old laptop. I'm also direct wired from the laptop to the PS3.

CFW 4.65 (rebug)
BLES
DEX
You know, all the recommended stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
05-30-2016, 08:16 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post
Hi, I have an issue with RTM tools not connecting via TMAPI. I've checked and double checked all of my debug settings. TMAPI program on the computer finds the PS3 and connects. However, I get errors when trying to connect any tools.

Recent changes are a new laptop. Both the old and new laptop run the same version of windows and I've made no changes at all to the PS3. When I get back on the old laptop my tools connect without a problem, but because of issues with that laptop I can't leave it turned on for more than 5 or 10 minutes which is the reason for getting a new one.

I turned off my firewall and the PS3 IP is the same as it was when connected to the old laptop. I'm also direct wired from the laptop to the PS3.

CFW 4.65 (rebug)
BLES
DEX

Do tools connect and not attach? Or not connect at all? What are your network settings for debug, boot mode, and release check mode set to in debug settings?
05-31-2016, 01:19 AM #3
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
boot mode is System Software mode and release check mode is Development Mode. As I said, I've already checked those AND I can go onto my old laptop right now and everything will run perfect aside from the fact that the laptop itself will die in minutes. I've checked and double check both the PS3 settings and the settings for TMAPI compared to the old laptop. Everything is the same.

.......yes, the firewall is off LOL.
05-31-2016, 04:00 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post
Hi, I have an issue with RTM tools not connecting via TMAPI. I've checked and double checked all of my debug settings. TMAPI program on the computer finds the PS3 and connects. However, I get errors when trying to connect any tools.

CFW 4.65 (rebug)
BLES
DEX

Try deleting the target and re adding it

1. delete the target ps3 ip from target manager
2. close and exit target manager
3. Open target manager
4. At the top right click "add target"
5. Type a name of your choice
6. Click "Debugging station" underneath
7. Click next
8. Click the 3 dots button
9. Find your ps3 IP, click ok
10. Right click your ps3 IP and connect (your ps3 may freeze)

then try again

You can also try changing your IP address beforehand. Not the ps3 IP, your real IP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo