06-11-2016, 08:55 PM #1
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I recently Installed Tomb Raider, and started the game without any Spoofing from PSNPatch and it works just fine, on campain. I wanted to try the multiplayer and when I PsnPatch it just doesn't work I click the game it it give Black Screen and freezes on it, I don't know what the problem is exactly, but all other games work just fine.
06-11-2016, 08:58 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
So I recently Installed Tomb Raider, and started the game without any Spoofing from PSNPatch and it works just fine, on campain. I wanted to try the multiplayer and when I PsnPatch it just doesn't work I click the game it it give Black Screen and freezes on it, I don't know what the problem is exactly, but all other games work just fine.

I have the same thing with a different game so i just use CCAPI to spoof and enable OFW mode.
06-11-2016, 09:07 PM #3
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I have the same thing with a different game so i just use CCAPI to spoof and enable OFW mode.

CCAPI spoofs? and how do you do that all?
06-11-2016, 09:11 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
CCAPI spoofs? and how do you do that all?

Yes.put 32 0's in both boxes and when the game is loading hit spoof PSID then as soon as you sign in hit spoof IDPS and OFW mode and you'll spoof your CID and have OFW mode on so it makes it look like you're on OFW,
06-11-2016, 09:13 PM #5
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yes.put 32 0's in both boxes and when the game is loading hit spoof PSID then as soon as you sign in hit spoof IDPS and OFW mode and you'll spoof your CID and have OFW mode on so it makes it look like you're on OFW,

I'll try that Thanks.
06-11-2016, 09:15 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I'll try that Thanks.

Yeah no problem :yes:
06-11-2016, 11:01 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Honestly CID spoofing is pointless.. Doesn't really do anything.
06-11-2016, 11:13 PM #8
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Honestly CID spoofing is pointless.. Doesn't really do anything.

Agreed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo