06-22-2016, 08:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im not computer savy what so ever. I have a*Rebug 4.75.3 DEX Jailbroken ps3. I want to learn how to get mod menus for GTA, Black ops 1, Black ops 2, etc. But when I look up how on youtube, everyone basically all have dell or some type of microsoft PC, but*unfortunately.. I have a macbook. *I have not once found a tutorial of how to install mod menus with a Mac. Can some one*please help me? Tell me what to do? Or at least point me in the right direction?
06-22-2016, 12:59 PM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by SavagexXJay View Post
Im not computer savy what so ever. I have a*Rebug 4.75.3 DEX Jailbroken ps3. I want to learn how to get mod menus for GTA, Black ops 1, Black ops 2, etc. But when I look up how on youtube, everyone basically all have dell or some type of microsoft PC, but*unfortunately.. I have a macbook. *I have not once found a tutorial of how to install mod menus with a Mac. Can some one*please help me? Tell me what to do? Or at least point me in the right direction?

you're just going to have to transfer the files with a sub instead of FileZilla.
06-22-2016, 01:07 PM #3
Thanks for replying. But what do you mean a sub? I recently learned, FileZilla is more for PC
06-22-2016, 03:03 PM #4
u can get a usb stick and but the mod menus on usb and then go to multiman then go to file browser then go to the folder named games not Games the one with captils is ur main game folder dont mess with that one mate once there u but the eboot in the following bles++++gta then usir folder copy and paste and some needs to go to tmp folder
06-23-2016, 01:14 AM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Mac computers aren't generally used for modifying video games. However, as I don't use any Apply PC's, i do suggest what the above guy said. Use Multiman and a USB stick, since nobody has given you a clear response.
06-23-2016, 02:55 AM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Moved to PS3 Mods Questions.
06-23-2016, 04:00 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SavagexXJay View Post
Im not computer savy what so ever. I have a*Rebug 4.75.3 DEX Jailbroken ps3. I want to learn how to get mod menus for GTA, Black ops 1, Black ops 2, etc. But when I look up how on youtube, everyone basically all have dell or some type of microsoft PC, but*unfortunately.. I have a macbook. *I have not once found a tutorial of how to install mod menus with a Mac. Can some one*please help me? Tell me what to do? Or at least point me in the right direction?

use a USB stick formatted to FAT32 even tho im not even sure if u can do that if u are on a mac
06-24-2016, 05:58 AM #8
Im about to buy a chrome book. Will that get it done? At least untill I get a gaming Laptop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo