06-28-2016, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i have had this issue for a while and it is annoying as fuck. When i first got webman it worked perfectly fine. Now when i got to webman i click it and nothing shows up it's just blank.

Ways i have tried fixing the problem:

Reinstalling my firmware
Installing different firmware with webman coming with it
Using that webman updater thing i forget what it's called
Restoring file system & rebuilding database
Downgrading to 3.55 then upgrading back
Using rebug mode
Re enabling webman in rebug toolbox
06-28-2016, 08:11 PM #2
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DemonicModsV View Post
okay so i have had this issue for a while and it is annoying as fuck. When i first got webman it worked perfectly fine. Now when i got to webman i click it and nothing shows up it's just blank.

Reinstalling my firmware
Using rebug mode

Not sure what Web Man Mod is, but I know it exists. Might be something to look into.
06-28-2016, 08:30 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
okay so i have had this issue for a while and it is annoying as fuck. When i first got webman it worked perfectly fine. Now when i got to webman i click it and nothing shows up it's just blank.

Reinstalling my firmware
Using rebug mode

You on CEX or DEX?
Because I'm on CEX and it doesn't work for me you probably installed a REX version of Rebug.
06-28-2016, 08:52 PM #4
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
You on CEX or DEX?
Because I'm on CEX and it doesn't work for me you probably installed a REX version of Rebug.

I'm on DEX. And no it was D-REX but it worked fine before and i was on D-REX. Atm im on 4.50 ita because fuck it why not. I can't use webman so might as well use my favorite cfw. It worked perfect when i first got it then it just stopped working for some reason.
06-28-2016, 09:03 PM #5
Striker
Big Sister
I'm on DEX. And no it was D-REX but it worked fine before and i was on D-REX. Atm im on 4.50 ita because fuck it why not. I can't use webman so might as well use my favorite cfw. It worked perfect when i first got it then it just stopped working for some reason.

Mine did the same thing so to use webman I just type my ps3's ip in on my phone or computer so I can load games ect
06-28-2016, 09:23 PM #6
Originally posted by Striker View Post
Mine did the same thing so to use webman I just type my ps3's ip in on my phone or computer so I can load games ect

I was going to try that out but i didn't think it would work since webman doesn't work for me on my ps3. But since you said that i'm going to try and see if it will work for me

The following user thanked DemonicModsV for this useful post:

Striker
06-28-2016, 10:05 PM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
How does webMAN work then how do you get it to work.. do you need to be on ITA or something?
06-29-2016, 01:16 AM #8
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
How does webMAN work then how do you get it to work.. do you need to be on ITA or something?

Well as far as i know there are like 3 different types of WebMan. The way i got it was from switching to Dex then i installed a rebug firmware with cobra in it and it automatically installs webman. There is also a pkg and webman updater so you can get it that way but as far as i can really see is that you have to be on rebug to be able to go into rebug toolbox to enable WebMan. I just found an easy way to use webman. There is a sprx for it that you put on your usb and you can type your ps3's ip address in your url bar on your pc and you can view your games and mount them to disk and shit like that also you can ftp while playing games and pretty much you can ftp anything at any time which i find really cool.
06-29-2016, 01:21 AM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!
Well as far as i know there are like 3 different types of WebMan. The way i got it was from switching to Dex then i installed a rebug firmware with cobra in it and it automatically installs webman. There is also a pkg and webman updater so you can get it that way but as far as i can really see is that you have to be on rebug to be able to go into rebug toolbox to enable WebMan. I just found an easy way to use webman. There is a sprx for it that you put on your usb and you can type your ps3's ip address in your url bar on your pc and you can view your games and mount them to disk and shit like that also you can ftp while playing games and pretty much you can ftp anything at any time which i find really cool.

Tried the PKG method doesn't work I'm guessing webMAN is only for DEX Users.
06-29-2016, 01:22 AM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

So has your issue been resolved? Just asking so i know if i can close this thread or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo