07-23-2016, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully
07-23-2016, 08:26 PM #2
Every account I make keeps getting banned.. What's happening.. Says. Banned till 2016/8/20 ... How do I stop my accounts getting banned??
07-23-2016, 09:31 PM #3
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by newbie0 View Post
I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully

You will need to appeal through PSN Support to lower the time limit, you will need to convincing, but dont become an 'expert liar'. Make sure to talk about your main account.
07-23-2016, 10:55 PM #4
Originally posted by Klots View Post
You will need to appeal through PSN Support to lower the time limit, you will need to convincing, but dont become an 'expert liar'. Make sure to talk about your main account.

Its jailbreak ps3 tho and all new ones I make get banned.. Whys that ?
07-23-2016, 11:42 PM #5
Klots
COD Recovery
Its jailbreak ps3 tho and all new ones I make get banned.. Whys that ?

This is the best process, to use.

1. Trun off internet in ps3 settings before shutting of ps3.
2. load game through any manager.
3. when you turn ps3 on, go to psninja, and choose the first 3 options, and and 5th option.
4. go to psnpatch and press triangle to disable syscalls.
5. enable connection, and use webman before to disable syscalls if you use it.

Your cid may be flagged most likely, or you havnt disabled syscalls which are a sign of a "CFW", therefore when you log-in to psn, dont ever use a homebrew.
07-24-2016, 02:17 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I keep getting banned for a month because I got to many accounts or something Choco do i need to delete some users cause i know you cant delete a psn account fully

Are you on ofw or CFW?
07-24-2016, 02:54 AM #7
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Are you on ofw or CFW?

Cfw 4.78 cobra dex.. Used to work now I keep getting month bans
07-24-2016, 02:59 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Cfw 4.78 cobra dex.. Used to work now I keep getting month bans

Having multiple accounts doesn't ban you. Are you using any spoofer or taking any precautions?
07-24-2016, 03:42 AM #9
Rebug toolbox and psninja
07-24-2016, 01:11 PM #10
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Having multiple accounts doesn't ban you. Are you using any spoofer or taking any precautions?

I got cid banned a few months ago, changed cid then couldn't get mod menu to work. Was on 4.70 but had to put it back to 3.55 and update to 4.78 reinstated rebug and all that stuff too. Was working ok for a few weeks. But now I keep getting monthly bans ... Don't know why

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo