07-24-2016, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
So for ages i have had tmapi on my side, being a flawless babe, but now sometimes on some boots it wont work. Nothing wrong with settings on the Ps3 because i havent changed any configs on ps3 ever since i set tmapi up for the first time and that error in screenshot pops up on pc. Really wastes my time. it displays my target but wont connect or let me delete it.
07-24-2016, 06:49 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kavi
You must login or register to view this content.
So for ages i have had tmapi on my side, being a flawless babe, but now sometimes on some boots it wont work. Nothing wrong with settings on the Ps3 because i havent changed any configs on ps3 ever since i set tmapi up for the first time and that error in screenshot pops up on pc. Really wastes my time. it displays my target but wont connect or let me delete it.

First off, your link has a star at the end. You should fix that.

Secondly, it's probably an error log or something. Easiest way would be to uninstall TM and reinstall it.
07-24-2016, 09:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
First off, your link has a star at the end. You should fix that.

Secondly, it's probably an error log or something. Easiest way would be to uninstall TM and reinstall it.

Did It a million times in the past. I even try to repair it and reboot and still no luck. It randomly did start working again and deleted all my targets but I fail to understand why.
07-24-2016, 10:07 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Did It a million times in the past. I even try to repair it and reboot and still no luck. It randomly did start working again and deleted all my targets but I fail to understand why.

Lol you may have needed to delete any logs or files left in appdata. But it's working now yes?
07-25-2016, 12:24 AM #5
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
You must login or register to view this content.

If you're on rebug firmware switch to release mode then use tmapi to reset in system software mode. That will fix it that way..

If it just won't randomly connect.. try killing the server and restarting .it it should help
07-25-2016, 07:22 AM #6
Originally posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
If you're on rebug firmware switch to release mode then use tmapi to reset in system software mode. That will fix it that way..

If it just won't randomly connect.. try killing the server and restarting .it it should help

I have done that a billion times too. Nothing seems to work. Tmapi works when it wants to.
07-25-2016, 07:22 AM #7
Lol you may have needed to delete any logs or files left in appdata. But it's working now yes?

For now yes but see, it does work, but I have to do weird shit to get it to work which was never the case.
07-25-2016, 07:49 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
For now yes but see, it does work, but I have to do weird shit to get it to work which was never the case.

What weird stuff?
07-25-2016, 08:49 AM #9
What weird stuff?

Repair install reboot download from some other source add multiple targets and delete all and I am just shooting arrows in the dark here man. The issue is why dies it work sometimes and why not the other times.
07-25-2016, 09:09 AM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Repair install reboot download from some other source add multiple targets and delete all and I am just shooting arrows in the dark here man. The issue is why dies it work sometimes and why not the other times.

Interesting. I would uninstall. Then delete all app data then install again. Then it'll be default all over again. Should be at least.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo