Post: [Help?] CFW ps3 wont read blueray disk[Eject Noise]
07-25-2016, 11:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The last time i was able to play an blue-ray Disk was on Call of duty Ghost. While playing ghost online i froze and had to shutdown ps3. After the ps3 came back on my ps3 started to not read no more disk n would make an ejecting noise as if it tries to eject the disk on its on.

My PS3 will read any and every disk except Games - Bo2 , gta , etc...

CFW- Dex

Model- Slim 120 gb

: I already tried the bullshit lift your ps3 backwards at a angle , didn't do nun but same thing.

: I cleaned disk still nun?

: I try holding eject button for around 30-40 seconds till the beep.

: I try the fan method also , put power cord in while holding eject nun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already know most people gone say need a new driver or laser, not trying to do all that wondering if i took my CFW to a local repair shop for ps3's and etc. Would that be a problem since i'm not on ofw , or maybe they might fuck sum up trying to a laser replacement?
07-26-2016, 01:20 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Plexical View Post
The last time i was able to play an blue-ray Disk was on Call of duty Ghost. While playing ghost online i froze and had to shutdown ps3. After the ps3 came back on my ps3 started to not read no more disk n would make an ejecting noise as if it tries to eject the disk on its on.

CFW- Dex

Model- Slim 120 gb

: I already tried the bullshit lift your ps3 backwards at a angle , didn't do nun but same thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already know most people gone say need a new driver or laser, not trying to do all that wondering if i took my CFW to a local repair shop for ps3's and etc. Would that be a problem since i'm not on ofw , or maybe they might fuck sum up trying to a laser replacement?

No that shouldn't be a problem. Just tell them not to update it incase, normally they just test that works. You're drive is inserted incorrectly or laser is burned out. No way to get around that without fixing it.
07-26-2016, 06:32 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas

CFW- Dex

Model- Slim 120 gb

I'm not sure the cost for taking it to a local shop and changing the laser. But it might be cheaper to get a new drive and install it yourself. They usually charge crazy prices.
07-26-2016, 05:00 PM #4
Originally posted by Kas View Post
I'm not sure the cost for taking it to a local shop and changing the laser. But it might be cheaper to get a new drive and install it yourself. They usually charge crazy prices.

i had them do a laser replacement like 3 months ago on my ofw was only $49.99
07-26-2016, 06:26 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
i had them do a laser replacement like 3 months ago on my ofw was only $49.99

Then go for it Smile just ask them not to update the console.
07-27-2016, 12:38 AM #6
Yea just do it nothing will mess up, I had the same problem, except i sent it to a friend
07-28-2016, 02:50 PM #7
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Buy a laser for $20 and save you the hassle. They're easy to install.

Edit:
But be careful. You have to get the matching laser model.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo