07-26-2016, 01:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys Smile so i have this huge problem, I was on rebug 4.70.1 CEX and i could play MW3 no problem, I then went to rebug 4.70.1 D-REX and now i cant play MW3 anymore, multiman loads the game on to the XMB but when i load up the game to play it just gives me a black screen and nothing further happens. The same thing happened to my battlefield 4, any ideas? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
07-26-2016, 07:58 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Michael
Hey guys Smile so i have this huge problem, I was on rebug 4.70.1 CEX and i could play MW3 no problem, I then went to rebug 4.70.1 D-REX and now i cant play MW3 anymore, multiman loads the game on to the XMB but when i load up the game to play it just gives me a black screen and nothing further happens. The same thing happened to my battlefield 4, any ideas? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Try enabling bd mirror and internal in mm for both games to see if it boots up.
07-27-2016, 06:19 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Try enabling bd mirror and internal in mm for both games to see if it boots up.

I already did that a long time ago :p it must be something els :(
07-27-2016, 08:11 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Michael
I already did that a long time ago :p it must be something els :(

What's your boot mode and release check mode in debug settings?
08-02-2016, 02:11 AM #5
ive got this same problem going on, game only loads up black screen trying to run GXNKS mod loader+menu bles01807 running dex rebug 4.78.....my boot mode through debug settings is on system software mode right now and
08-02-2016, 08:10 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by DrGreenThum16 View Post
ive got this same problem going on, game only loads up black screen trying to run GXNKS mod loader+menu bles01807 running dex rebug 4.78.....my boot mode through debug settings is on system software mode right now and

Create your own thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo