07-26-2016, 05:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently updated to D-Rex after being helped by Kas. A member of NGU in fixing my Recovery Mode Stuck PS3. After upgrading. I have configured Target Manager correctly. It connects. I can see the processes in the Debugger. In the kernel also on DG Target Manager. But no RTM / RTE tools connect. I'm trying MW2. Haven't tried any other game yet. Before anybody asks I also have got a debug eBoot also. So I have:

Debug eBoot.
Target Manager configured correctly.
Ethernet from PC to PS3.
Wired Connection set up.
Bridged connection between PC/PS3.
RTM tool.
Online access.
Correct Debug Settings. (I think)

I followed a lot of videos with Debug Settings so i configured to match them.

Still nothing. Some say "error" some say eboot or target needs checking. But i've tried 5 different debug eboots and can also see the eboot as a process in the debugger as mentioned before - I'm so stuck. Any help would be great.
Thank you NGU community🙏🏻
07-26-2016, 07:58 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by CEX View Post
I recently updated to D-Rex after being helped by Kas. A member of NGU in fixing my Recovery Mode Stuck PS3. After upgrading. I have configured Target Manager correctly. It connects. I can see the processes in the Debugger. In the kernel also on DG Target Manager. But no RTM / RTE tools connect. I'm trying MW2. Haven't tried any other game yet. Before anybody asks I also have got a debug eBoot also. So I have:

Debug eBoot.
Target Manager configured correctly.
Ethernet from PC to PS3.
Wired Connection set up.
Bridged connection between PC/PS3.
RTM tool.
Online access.
Correct Debug Settings. (I think)

I followed a lot of videos with Debug Settings so i configured to match them.

Still nothing. Some say "error" some say eboot or target needs checking. But i've tried 5 different debug eboots and can also see the eboot as a process in the debugger as mentioned before - I'm so stuck. Any help would be great.
Thank you NGU community🙏🏻

What region are you on? CFW? In debug settings what are Release Check Mode, Boot Mode, and Network Settings for Debug?
07-26-2016, 08:15 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
What region are you on? CFW? In debug settings what are Release Check Mode, Boot Mode, and Network Settings for Debug?

Hey Christian, First of all thanks for replying - and also earlier on incident with Kas. I only seen before but thanks for the help there too.
My region is UK it was North America I didn't notice in Debug Settings - So I have just changed it to UK because my console is a UK, My CFW is Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex and my debug settings are:
Release Check Mode = Development Mode,
Boot Mode = System Software Mode,
Network Settings For Debug = Single Settings.

Thanks In Advance.
07-26-2016, 08:20 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Hey Christian, First of all thanks for replying - and also earlier on incident with Kas. I only seen before but thanks for the help there too.
My region is UK it was North America I didn't notice in Debug Settings - So I have just changed it to UK because my console is a UK, My CFW is Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex and my debug settings are:
Release Check Mode = Development Mode,
Boot Mode = System Software Mode,
Network Settings For Debug = Single Settings.

Thanks In Advance.

I meant region for your game. Debug settings look fine.
07-26-2016, 08:23 PM #5
I meant region for your game. Debug settings look fine.

BLES00683 - Uk? I'm guessing sorry if I'm being a idiot hereShiver
07-26-2016, 08:24 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
BLES00683 - Uk? I'm guessing sorry if I'm being a idiot hereShiver

So game functions fine just can't connect tools? Have you tried another game to see if the game is the issue or not?
07-26-2016, 08:26 PM #7
So game functions fine just can't connect tools? Have you tried another game to see if the game is the issue or not?

Yeah game functions perfect - running an SPRX on it now as we speak. Just wanted the better menus and tools like the RTM and RTE ones. No i haven't tried another game yet. As only updated mid-afternoon today. Want me to try another game?
07-26-2016, 08:27 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah game functions perfect - running an SPRX on it now as we speak. Just wanted the better menus and tools like the RTM and RTE ones. No i haven't tried another game yet. As only updated mid-afternoon today. Want me to try another game?

Yes please, with debug eboot of course.
07-26-2016, 08:31 PM #9
Yes please, with debug eboot of course.

Will try now, will get back to you ASAP.
07-26-2016, 09:12 PM #10
Will try now, will get back to you ASAP.

Yeah. MW3 is working fine with an RTM tool and Debug eboot? Must have been MW2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo