07-26-2016, 07:13 PM #1
xfourteen
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I'm running Rebug 4.80.1 cex in my ps3 and eventually I'm getting some issues with my External HDD 320gb NTFS (poor hdd), while copying files from bd-rom or even my own ps3, when there is nothing on it, it simply works great, no problem appears, but when there is some games on it and I try to copy another, it fail with the message "operation is aborted", this error shows up in many file managers like Iris Manager v3.50.10, Irisman Stealth v3.50.10 and Gamesonic Manager v3.92, I'm using prepNTFS 1.14 and it is working well but I want to move my "hdd0" games to my external one, and this problem is happening.
Same problem with format fat32, and it is worst than NTFS 'cause almost all game files fail to transfer.
I don't know if the problem is with my external hdd or with file managers, because they're all new 4.80 unofficial and should may contain bugs like this, is there any known fix for this? Or should may I downgrade my rebug version to a more stable?
07-26-2016, 07:19 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by xfourteen View Post
Hi, I'm running Rebug 4.80.1 cex in my ps3 and eventually I'm getting some issues with my External HDD 320gb NTFS (poor hdd), while copying files from bd-rom or even my own ps3, when there is nothing on it, it simply works great, no problem appears, but when there is some games on it and I try to copy another, it fail with the message "operation is aborted", this error shows up in many file managers like Iris Manager v3.50.10, Irisman Stealth v3.50.10 and Gamesonic Manager v3.92, I'm using prepNTFS 1.14 and it is working well but I want to move my "hdd0" games to my external one, and this problem is happening.
Same problem with format fat32, and it is worst than NTFS 'cause almost all game files fail to transfer.
I don't know if the problem is with my external hdd or with file managers, because they're all new 4.80 unofficial and should may contain bugs like this, is there any known fix for this? Or should may I downgrade my rebug version to a more stable?

Have you tried copying games to it using Multiman? I'm on the same firmware so i know it has nothing to do with REBUG. If Multiman doesn't work it may be the External HDD slowly dying on you.
07-26-2016, 07:57 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xfourteen View Post
Hi, I'm running Rebug 4.80.1 cex in my ps3 and eventually I'm getting some issues with my External HDD 320gb NTFS (poor hdd), while copying files from bd-rom or even my own ps3, when there is nothing on it, it simply works great, no problem appears, but when there is some games on it and I try to copy another, it fail with the message "operation is aborted", this error shows up in many file managers like Iris Manager v3.50.10, Irisman Stealth v3.50.10 and Gamesonic Manager v3.92, I'm using prepNTFS 1.14 and it is working well but I want to move my "hdd0" games to my external one, and this problem is happening.

You need to set permissions for the folder or file you're trying to transfer. On PC this would be easily done, but on PS3 that's all you can do. So try that!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo