Post: Need some advice. Have a ps3 running CFW rebug version 2.02 console crashed
07-27-2016, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i'm new to nextgen and the modding aspect. I bought a ps3 with cfw, had rebug/sen enabler/psn patch/psninja/irisiman/multiman with the tesseract mod menu loaded for gta 5 and i'm guessing was bles download version. Turned ps3 on the other day and started the process to get online, once sen enabler rebooted the ps3 it came up with an error in top right corner of "cobra mode" and then the ps3 powered down on it's own. Upon restarting the ps3 everthing was gone under my game area, no apps, lost my game downloads, everything. I don't know what the hell happened, i don't believe i lost the jailbreak. I reloaded rebug toolbox version 2.02 and sen enabler version 6.02 but i'm still getting firmware errors here and there. i'm not sure what got screwed up but any advice in the direction of trying to get this thing fixed and up and running again, and also where i can find a free download of the BLES version of the actual GTA 5 game? any help in this is greatly appreciated!!
07-28-2016, 03:39 AM #2
United
Big Sister
You just got scammed.
07-28-2016, 06:09 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by DrGreenThum16 View Post
Hello, i'm new to nextgen and the modding aspect. I bought a ps3 with cfw, had rebug/sen enabler/psn patch/psninja/irisiman/multiman with the tesseract mod menu loaded for gta 5 and i'm guessing was bles download version. Turned ps3 on the other day and started the process to get online, once sen enabler rebooted the ps3 it came up with an error in top right corner of "cobra mode" and then the ps3 powered down on it's own. Upon restarting the ps3 everthing was gone under my game area, no apps, lost my game downloads, everything. I don't know what the hell happened, i don't believe i lost the jailbreak. I reloaded rebug toolbox version 2.02 and sen enabler version 6.02 but i'm still getting firmware errors here and there. i'm not sure what got screwed up but any advice in the direction of trying to get this thing fixed and up and running again, and also where i can find a free download of the BLES version of the actual GTA 5 game? any help in this is greatly appreciated!!

What did you do in SEN? That's why I don't recommend the app, it can do such things.
07-28-2016, 06:31 PM #4
just the normal mac address change and when it would boot to level 2 it would reboot the system. usually worked fine till all of a sudden one day it just crashed the whole system
07-28-2016, 07:12 PM #5
how do you mean? i had the ps3 running for a few months with no problem, then all of a sudden one day boom
07-28-2016, 07:40 PM #6
Klots
COD Recovery
If that happened randomly, and you you know yourself that you did not do anything wrong, then your ps3 is corrupted and the seller had known this for sure.
You can request for a refund through ebay or amazon, or whichever service you used and tel them that the product was not of satisfactory quality.

But i have never heard of a ps3 system crash randomly and erase everything, because even if the system crashed, you would need to manually format the ps3 to have the ps3 back up and running.

Maybe it was your own mistake, and you fail to admit it, just a internet psychology lesson.

If the ps3 is now working, go to recovery mode, and reset the ps3 to make it look new, by formatting, rebuilding database and restore file system.
07-28-2016, 07:53 PM #7
i don't believe it was anything i did, i mean maybe i did one of the steps out of order or something which caused it. i have rebug 4.80 reloaded now, with my irisman, sen enabler, psninja, psnpatch. any other good apps i should be looking into for further protection?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo