07-28-2016, 12:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello im having a problem with my cfw ps3.. i cannot connect to ccapi as i have no ip in the botton right hand side of my xmb, anyone know how to fix the problem? thanks
07-28-2016, 01:26 PM #2
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by VortexHDv10 View Post
hello im having a problem with my cfw ps3.. i cannot connect to ccapi as i have no ip in the botton right hand side of my xmb, anyone know how to fix the problem? thanks

Try Enabling Your PSN WiFi.
07-28-2016, 01:28 PM #3
done, now what? thanks.
07-28-2016, 01:45 PM #4
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
done, now what? thanks.

Still the same or you need a help with connecting CCAPI?
07-28-2016, 01:51 PM #5
stiill the same:/
07-28-2016, 02:02 PM #6
ItDepends
Do a barrel roll!
stiill the same:/

If you cant see the IP address then its your Internet problem. Try turning the wifi off & back on or disconnect and connect again.if this is not the problem then give more information. Smile
07-28-2016, 02:04 PM #7
i dont see how though, cause when i connect my laptop to ps3 via ethernet cable, the ip pops up straight away and everything can be connected without a problem. now ive switched to my pc cause my laptop broke notyhing is working. thanks for your help.
07-28-2016, 07:45 PM #8
Klots
COD Recovery
hello im having a problem with my cfw ps3.. i cannot connect to ccapi as i have no ip in the botton right hand side of my xmb, anyone know how to fix the problem? thanks

You need to be on dex to get the address to show.
You need cex to connect to CCAPI, dex for TMAPI. Some cfw version are supported for both.
07-28-2016, 07:58 PM #9
hi thanks, yes im on dex. when i was plugged into my laptop the ip was showing on the xmb. now im on my pc no ip is being shown so im guessing its a problem in the pc? any idea whats blocking the connection from the pc to the ps3? i check my firewall and disabled my antivirus.. ive never come across a problem like this,. thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo