08-29-2016, 09:53 AM #1
q8--wolf
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i'm in a game I can't press the ps button is just won't open not using a ps4 controller tho

On 4.80 Rebug

:madsal:
08-29-2016, 07:45 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by wolf View Post
When i'm in a game I can't press the ps button is just won't open not using a ps4 controller tho

On 4.80 Rebug

I want you to do something. Quit your game and when you get back to the xmb menu press your home button. If you can see the controller battery level at the top then your controller is fine. But if you don't see anything then your controller is fucked up.
08-29-2016, 08:41 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Python View Post
I want you to do something. Quit your game and when you get back to the xmb menu press your home button. If you can see the controller battery level at the top then your controller is fine. But if you don't see anything then your controller is fucked up.

Also might be a problem with his installation of the CFW, I had a similar problem installing 4.50ITA one time and had to reinstall it.
08-29-2016, 08:42 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Also might be a problem with his installation of the CFW, I had a similar problem installing 4.50ITA one time and had to reinstall it.

True, I was reading that people were having a lot of problems on 4.80
08-29-2016, 09:50 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
When i'm in a game I can't press the ps button is just won't open not using a ps4 controller tho

On 4.80 Rebug

Are you using an official PS3 controller? If yes, then it could be a firmware issue. Try another.
08-30-2016, 12:56 AM #6
q8--wolf
Save Point
It's not the controller it might be the firmware what could I do to solve this issue
08-30-2016, 01:06 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's not the controller it might be the firmware what could I do to solve this issue

Is it not obvious enough? Change CFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo