08-30-2016, 06:32 PM #1
sarc
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.... was on Rebug 4.80 D-REX. Installed PS3ITA 4.75 DEX from here:*You must login or register to view this content.

And then the PS3 cut off and now has a blinking red light. When I try to turn it back on it will go green for a second then back to blinking red.
No yellow light at all... QA was enabled... no disc mounted or in drive. What to do what to do

Is my ps3 fucked
08-30-2016, 09:27 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by sarc View Post
Hello.... was on Rebug 4.80 D-REX. Installed PS3ITA 4.75 DEX from here:*You must login or register to view this content.

And then the PS3 cut off and now has a blinking red light. When I try to turn it back on it will go green for a second then back to blinking red.
No yellow light at all... QA was enabled... no disc mounted or in drive. What to do what to do

Is my ps3 fucked

Can you access safe mode?
08-31-2016, 07:49 PM #3
sarc
Gobble
Dont think so.... Holding power button doesnt seem to do anything different. Just goes green, then beeps 3 times and goes to blinking red again.

Anyone know what caused this issue? Installation went to 100%... power didnt cut out or anything. Is PS3ITA just shitty?

Also, will flashing it with an E3 fix?
08-31-2016, 09:11 PM #4
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
Originally posted by sarc View Post
Dont think so.... Holding power button doesnt seem to do anything different. Just goes green, then beeps 3 times and goes to blinking red again.

Anyone know what caused this issue? Installation went to 100%... power didnt cut out or anything. Is PS3ITA just shitty?

Also, will flashing it with an E3 fix?

Possibly not, you could try flashing an E3 backup but if the problem persists you may need to format your HDD from a computer, because this happened from installing a firmware you will most likely need to format.

I try to keep that option as a last resort but if the PS3 won't turn on then there isn't much else to do.
08-31-2016, 09:17 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
We spoke via pm. His system is bricked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo