08-30-2016, 10:47 PM #1
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello can anyone tell me what do i need to do to get my ps3 system unbanned and how to get it back online working again thanks
08-30-2016, 11:26 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by wagers View Post
hello can anyone tell me what do i need to do to get my ps3 system unbanned and how to get it back online working again thanks

All you need is a new console id you can change the banned console id for the new one using ccapi
08-30-2016, 11:40 PM #3
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
where do i get a new console id and how do i change it thanks?
08-31-2016, 12:24 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff

You can buy Console IDs from forums or trustworthy people you probably have on skype. Literally search "Console IDs" on google.

You change it using Control Console which is a program that a lot of modders use to mod wirelessly instead of using TMAPI which requires you to be connected to Ethernet. You can find Control Console You must login or register to view this content..
08-31-2016, 12:34 AM #5
The Dreamer
Space Ninja

You got to find a cid seller but we don't sell cid on this forum you can search it up on Google
08-31-2016, 12:34 AM #6
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
i just try to open my control console when it opens it just says something bout detected firmware 4.80 dex main features real time memory editing on cex debugging non-fself vsh module loading and more your firmware is not supported press ok to exit that all it says thanks
08-31-2016, 03:22 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
i just try to open my control console when it opens it just says something bout detected firmware 4.80 dex main features real time memory editing on cex debugging non-fself vsh module loading and more your firmware is not supported press ok to exit that all it says thanks

You're running the setup, not the program. Also, I sell CIDs if needed. Off site. Pm for more info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo