08-31-2016, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Damn within the same week of just having a JB ps3. i did all the ninja Clear history and PSN Patch and all. Not sure how ppl said they went years without a ban jb ps3. anyways does anyone know were i can purchase a new cid and how to install it ? Thanks
08-31-2016, 02:20 AM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by swagbucks View Post
Damn within the same week of just having a JB ps3. i did all the ninja Clear history and PSN Patch and all. Not sure how ppl said they went years without a ban jb ps3. anyways does anyone know were i can purchase a new cid and how to install it ? Thanks

We dont sell cid on this forum and don't use Psn ninja
08-31-2016, 02:48 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
you can use console control to install your CID and set it to boot so whenever you turn on your ps3 it will boot up that CID
08-31-2016, 03:21 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by swagbucks View Post
Damn within the same week of just having a JB ps3. i did all the ninja Clear history and PSN Patch and all. Not sure how ppl said they went years without a ban jb ps3. anyways does anyone know were i can purchase a new cid and how to install it ? Thanks

I sell them if needed, off site of course. I can give you a few pointers as well.

Your previous CID if bought from someone is a fake most likely. Or the person you got the system from got the CID and used it or sold it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo