10-11-2016, 12:13 AM #1
Rat-OG
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone help me solving this error? I know that if I have cobra mode disabled I can change my Active PS3ID without a problem. Is there any way to change Active PS3ID with cobra mode enabled? I want to do this because my ps3 fan isn't very fast and it overheats easily. I can only use control fan utility with cobra mode enabled because it freezes otherwise.
10-20-2016, 10:17 PM #2
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
you don't need control fan utility it's build within webman you just need to adjust the speed. What do you use to change your cid?
10-21-2016, 06:14 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by OG View Post
Can anyone help me solving this error? I know that if I have cobra mode disabled I can change my Active PS3ID without a problem. Is there any way to change Active PS3ID with cobra mode enabled? I want to do this because my ps3 fan isn't very fast and it overheats easily. I can only use control fan utility with cobra mode enabled because it freezes otherwise.

Just use Ccapi to change your CID, it'll auto do it each time you boot. Doing so, you can toggle cobra mode. Also, Webman has fan speed option.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo