10-15-2016, 10:40 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I got 3 cid bans in 10 days and last cid lasted about 7 days .

1 hour ago I bought a private cid from a well known cid seller (won't say his name to avoid infraction points for ads)

Modded JUST 2 GTA accounts with serendipity recovery SPRX and now the cid is banned .

WTH is wrong with my console , I've played hardcore GTA for 1 year using all kind of mods and RTM tools and never got banned and now I got banned 4 times in 10 days .

I mention that I got CID banned from PSN not in GTA .

My IP is dynamic , should I change my MAC or what ? I am desperated :(
10-15-2016, 11:03 PM #2
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
So I got 3 cid bans in 10 days and last cid lasted about 7 days .

1 hour ago I bought a private cid from a well known cid seller (won't say his name to avoid infraction points for ads)

Modded JUST 2 GTA accounts with serendipity recovery SPRX and now the cid is banned .

WTH is wrong with my console , I've played hardcore GTA for 1 year using all kind of mods and RTM tools and never got banned and now I got banned 4 times in 10 days .

Bro I'll tell you right now there is no true private cid unless you get it from a ofw when you got the chance or if you buy another cfw and extract that off it. Because I got my ofw cid from my console when you could and it's a true private cid and it's not banned. Because I'm the only one signing in on my cfw with my ofw cid. So that means who you're buying it from is probably selling it to a few others that's why you don't buy a private cid people rip you off.
10-15-2016, 11:21 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Sounds like the person sold you a shared CID i been using the same CID for almost 2 years now. Your gonna have to get a new CID buddy
10-16-2016, 12:55 AM #4
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder

try change mac from sen enabler, new cid new psid, new acc.
10-16-2016, 07:06 PM #5
United
Big Sister
You just got scammed. Chances are, that CID was public lmao. EVERYTHING of what you just said, sounds a lot like a public cid. I don't know about you, but I'd find a new seller lol or better yet, extract cids yourself, that way you KNOW they are private. That's what I do at least. I get all my cids from broken consoles off ebay.
10-17-2016, 10:02 PM #6
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
It's a new anti-cfw system from Sony , I found more people that claim they got banned almost everyday .
10-18-2016, 06:26 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's a new anti-cfw system from Sony , I found more people that claim they got banned almost everyday .

No it's not. People get banned everyday. It's normal. You just got a bad CID.
10-19-2016, 03:34 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Was your questioned answered or do you still need help?
10-19-2016, 09:07 AM #9
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No it's not. People get banned everyday. It's normal. You just got a bad CID.

Agree , the bought cids maybe were shared . But what about my original cid wich lasted me 1 year of hardcore modding gta , and now just got banned after creating some modded accounts with serendipity recovery sprx ? :(
10-19-2016, 11:31 AM #10
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
Agree , the bought cids maybe were shared . But what about my original cid wich lasted me 1 year of hardcore modding gta , and now just got banned after creating some modded accounts with serendipity recovery sprx ? :(

i have same problem..
maybe ban wave?
Last edited by Killer Be ; 10-19-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo