10-17-2016, 10:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I have not been on my ps3 in a long time! I remember I have ita 4.65 dex I tried my old spoofers I dont think they work.. where can I get new ones the spoofer is so psn thinks I have the latest firmware and is there something similar to psn ninja or that still works?
10-17-2016, 11:18 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by martinwake.ml View Post
Hey guys I have not been on my ps3 in a long time! I remember I have ita 4.65 dex I tried my old spoofers I dont think they work.. where can I get new ones the spoofer is so psn thinks I have the latest firmware and is there something similar to psn ninja or that still works?

you tried all your spoofers but you dont "think" they work? seems like you didn't try at all
10-17-2016, 11:38 PM #3
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
you tried all your spoofers but you dont "think" they work? seems like you didn't try at all

I have a friend that still mods on ps3 and he sent me all the spoofers he uses and none of them worked and they where the latest can you help me or what?
10-18-2016, 06:11 PM #4
I have a friend that still mods on ps3 and he sent me all the spoofers he uses and none of them worked and they where the latest can you help me or what?

You should just update to 4.80 DEX. Not having to spoof makes your life easier. May have to update a few apps but that is about it.
10-18-2016, 06:22 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Hey guys I have not been on my ps3 in a long time! I remember I have ita 4.65 dex I tried my old spoofers I dont think they work.. where can I get new ones the spoofer is so psn thinks I have the latest firmware and is there something similar to psn ninja or that still works?

The official ITA spoofer should work just fine, it's outdated for 4.70 but works for anything above.
10-18-2016, 06:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
You should just update to 4.80 DEX. Not having to spoof makes your life easier. May have to update a few apps but that is about it.

what do you recommend?
10-19-2016, 12:07 AM #7
what do you recommend?

Update to REBUG D-Rex 4.80.1 Firmware. Downgrade to 3.55 DEX First then upgrade. It takes a half an hour to upgrade but it will get you online quick after you update the other applications on your system.
10-19-2016, 03:08 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
what do you recommend?

If you want to update you can, no need to downgrade. Just do a straight install. If you are updating, I recommend 4.75.3 as its most stable. If not, just download the spoofer for your CFW on the ITA site and you'll be good to go.
10-19-2016, 06:52 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Was your issue solved or do you still need help?
10-27-2016, 02:12 AM #10
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Was your issue solved or do you still need help?

solved

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo