10-18-2016, 10:22 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm on rebug 4.75 dex and I'm trying to install an snes emulator, I tried the latest Snes9x it installs but when I click on it it gives me an error (80010017).
I would like for someone to help me out if they can on how to properly install an snes emulator on 4.75, or what steps I need to do exactly. preferably I would like to use Snes9x or a good working snes emulator for 4.75. any feedback is appreciated.
10-19-2016, 03:06 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by iDon View Post
I'm on rebug 4.75 dex and I'm trying to install an snes emulator, I tried the latest Snes9x it installs but when I click on it it gives me an error (80010017).
I would like for someone to help me out if they can on how to properly install an snes emulator on 4.75, or what steps I need to do exactly. preferably I would like to use Snes9x or a good working snes emulator for 4.75. any feedback is appreciated.

It most likely isn't compatible with it. You'll have to try another emulator.
10-19-2016, 03:12 AM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Like? Do you suggest any ?
10-19-2016, 03:28 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Like? Do you suggest any ?

Your gonna have to do some research, best bet start with youtube you might find what you need
10-19-2016, 04:09 AM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
I did search on YouTube snd didn't find no video that was of interest. All they have is they installing it and that's it not showing you what exactly you need to be in what firmware, what emulator works wrk the latest cfw. Nothing
10-19-2016, 04:53 AM #6
Hutlern90
Gym leader
I did search on YouTube snd didn't find no video that was of interest. All they have is they installing it and that's it not showing you what exactly you need to be in what firmware, what emulator works wrk the latest cfw. Nothing

You must login or register to view this content. try to take a look here
10-19-2016, 06:49 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Quote me next time so i know you replied. Was the information helpful that Hutlern90 provided useful?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo