10-26-2016, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok latey my ps3 has not been working well reasons are every time i try loading a game off of webman and mm the game crashes in the start up of gta5 or bo2 and goes to the recovery screen where the system saids that the software cannot be run correctly press the PS button to restart the system if the system cannot be restarted you must reinstall the system software connect storage media that contains update 4.80 or later and precious start and select buttons at the same time for more information to obtain update data refer to the SiE website for your region and i just press the ps button and goes as normal i was wondering if i just try to downgrade to 3.55 or just fully restore the ps3 system Some one help ME OUT!!!!!
Last edited by DavidOnModz ; 10-26-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: IDK Spelled something incorrect
10-26-2016, 10:28 PM #2
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DavidOnModz View Post
Ok latey my ps3 has not been working well reasons are every time i try loading a game off of webman and mm the game crashes in the start up of gta5 or bo2 and goes to the recovery screen where the system saids that the software cannot be run correctly press the PS button to restart the system if the system cannot be restarted you must reinstall the system software connect storage media that contains update 4.80 or later and precious start and select buttons at the same time for more information to obtain update data refer to the SiE website for your region and i just press the ps button and goes as normal i was wondering if i just try to downgrade to 3.55 or just fully restore the ps3 system Some one help ME OUT!!!!!

Go into safe mode and try to rebuild the database.
10-26-2016, 11:17 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Ok latey my ps3 has not been working well reasons are every time i try loading a game off of webman and mm the game crashes in the start up of gta5 or bo2 and goes to the recovery screen where the system saids that the software cannot be run correctly press the PS button to restart the system if the system cannot be restarted you must reinstall the system software connect storage media that contains update 4.80 or later and precious start and select buttons at the same time for more information to obtain update data refer to the SiE website for your region and i just press the ps button and goes as normal i was wondering if i just try to downgrade to 3.55 or just fully restore the ps3 system Some one help ME OUT!!!!!

If the above suggestion doesn't work,

Try to reinstall your cfw..

If that doesn't work:

If you are (CEX)
1. install You must login or register to view this content.
2. Once on the downgrader, Qa flag and install a (CEX) cfw of your choice

If you are (DEX)
2. Once on the downgrader, install a (DEX) cfw of your choice.

Whatever mods you have installed for gta 5 and/or bo2 should to be removed. That is not normal..

If you need any more help, just ask.

GL!
Last edited by Dro ; 10-26-2016 at 11:24 PM.
10-26-2016, 11:23 PM #4
Originally posted by Essencial View Post
Go into safe mode and try to rebuild the database.

I tried that already
10-26-2016, 11:28 PM #5
Originally posted by Dro View Post
If the above suggestion doesn't work,

Try to reinstall your cfw..

If that doesn't work:

If you are (CEX)
2. Once on the downgrader, Qa flag and install a (CEX) cfw of your choice

If you are (DEX)
2. Once on the downgrader, install a (DEX) cfw of your choice.

Whatever mods you have installed for gta 5 and/or bo2 should to be removed. That is not normal..

GL!

Yea I will give you an update if it works but i got stuff to do atm
I give an update on the situation tomorrow
thanks on the reply tho
10-28-2016, 01:46 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Whats the status on your issue?
10-28-2016, 03:18 AM #7
Update on the situation is that the ps3 keeps doing the same thing tried to go back with the 3.55 Rogero Downgrader RSOD and reinstalled rebug 4.80 and the same thing happens when i load up a game i have no idea why
10-28-2016, 09:25 PM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
Update on the situation is that the ps3 keeps doing the same thing tried to go back with the 3.55 Rogero Downgrader RSOD and reinstalled rebug 4.80 and the same thing happens when i load up a game i have no idea why

Because your gta 5 and/or bo2(most likely bo2) is corrupt in some way or another. Try another eboot(s).
10-28-2016, 11:18 PM #9
Because your gta 5 and/or bo2(most likely bo2) is corrupt in some way or another. Try another eboot(s).

I'll give it a try i'll update you in the situation
10-29-2016, 01:58 PM #10

Its the same when i go to game i redownload the disk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo