12-07-2016, 07:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have a DEX jailbroken ps3 running REBUG. I was able to connect to my internet via either net cable but now i cant. for some reason my ps3 wont obtain the ip address. I am using network sharing via my pc to connect the ps3 to my internet with a either net cable so i can use my RTM tools for DEX. I can still connect over wifi but i cant use most of my tools. I really need help figureing this out. I have tried turning off my pc, router, and ps3 all at the same time and let them sit for a bit then try and connect them to the internet but nothing
12-07-2016, 07:42 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shane
Hello, i have a DEX jailbroken ps3 running REBUG. I was able to connect to my internet via either net cable but now i cant. for some reason my ps3 wont obtain the ip address. I am using network sharing via my pc to connect the ps3 to my internet with a either net cable so i can use my RTM tools for DEX. I can still connect over wifi but i cant use most of my tools. I really need help figureing this out. I have tried turning off my pc, router, and ps3 all at the same time and let them sit for a bit then try and connect them to the internet but nothing

is it possible to wire your PS3 from the router not your PC? your PC will be blocking the connection for some reason
12-07-2016, 07:56 AM #3
Originally posted by Saint
is it possible to wire your PS3 from the router not your PC? your PC will be blocking the connection for some reason

its not possible for me to connect my ps3 straight to my router because it is on the other side of the house. I just dont understand why it would work for a while and then all of a sudden just stop working
12-07-2016, 12:06 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
its not possible for me to connect my ps3 straight to my router because it is on the other side of the house. I just dont understand why it would work for a while and then all of a sudden just stop working

has your PC installed any updates that might have affected it?
12-08-2016, 05:06 AM #5
Originally posted by Saint
has your PC installed any updates that might have affected it?

no it hasn't, i have even tried reinstalling the network card drivers and still nothing. This is really frustrating
12-08-2016, 12:29 PM #6
Daized
Bounty hunter
bit of a shot in the dark but are your Environment Settings on Debug set to NP assuming you're on CFW? This happened to me but after a pretty serious crash & reset & that was the problem.
12-08-2016, 10:16 PM #7
Originally posted by Daized View Post
bit of a shot in the dark but are your Environment Settings on Debug set to NP assuming you're on CFW? This happened to me but after a pretty serious crash & reset & that was the problem.

yes it is set to NP
12-08-2016, 10:19 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
yes it is set to NP

Are you able to connect with your rtm tools using Ccapi?
12-08-2016, 11:43 PM #9
Originally posted by Luckeyy
Are you able to connect with your rtm tools using Ccapi?

i can for only a few of the tools i us. but the main tools i need i have to be connected via either net cable so i can use target manager to connect
12-09-2016, 12:10 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
i can for only a few of the tools i us. but the main tools i need i have to be connected via either net cable so i can use target manager to connect

In TargetManager run a search so it can locate your current ip address, Make sure the ip address is correct maybe thats your issue why it wont connect

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo