Post: Cid glitch/exploit has been patched! Read before posting
12-22-2016, 02:43 PM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys.

This thread is to inform you that the CID Glitch where you could use "fake" cids has been patched by SONY.*

This means that when you try to sign in with a fake/generated CID you will get the error code*8002A224*THIS ERROR MEANS YOU ARE TRYING TO USE AN INVALID CID, ALL GENERATED CIDS/FAKE CIDS ETC ARE NOW INVALID CIDS, MEANING YOU CANNOT USE THEM.

To FIX THIS YOU MUST USE A PROPER AND VALID CID.

And before you ask no you cannot Buy and Sell CIDs here on NGU.

Have a good day.
12-22-2016, 05:04 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Hey just wanted to ask, I was getting this error totally unaware I purchased a generated CID, luckily I had photos of my original CID and all i did was change the IDPS on console manager and left the PSID as it was. I was able to sign in with and without psn patch. Was wondering why I didn't need to change my PSID also? And this could help a few people somehow..
12-22-2016, 05:09 PM #3
Striker
Big Sister
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Hey just wanted to ask, I was getting this error totally unaware I purchased a generated CID, luckily I had photos of my original CID and all i did was change the IDPS on console manager and left the PSID as it was. I was able to sign in with and without psn patch. Was wondering why I didn't need to change my PSID also? And this could help a few people somehow..

You don't need to change psid it doesn't really affect anything

The following user thanked Striker for this useful post:

SolidSRK
12-22-2016, 05:13 PM #4
SolidSRK
Little One
Ok thanks Smile only ever had 1 CID so new at this stuff.
12-23-2016, 01:40 AM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Striker View Post
You don't need to change psid it doesn't really affect anything

Just throwing info in case you didn't know. The psid is the account, it will affect you if it's not valid..
12-24-2016, 08:22 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post

Sony doesnt ban PSIDs as far as im aware. its not really 100% needed but if u have a valid PSID that came with the CID then it usually helps
12-25-2016, 03:56 AM #7
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
So I haven't got on in around 5 days and got on today it shows the 8002A224 error code but the cid was just working a couple days ago and it even shows this error code on my original cid which is banned it doesn't show the this system is banned or anything like usual unless I go into debug toolbox and spoof the eid to cex but I still get the error code on my cid I was just using so does this mean i have to get a new one
12-25-2016, 04:10 AM #8
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
So I haven't got on in around 5 days and got on today it shows the 8002A224 error code but the cid was just working a couple days ago and it even shows this error code on my original cid which is banned it doesn't show the this system is banned or anything like usual unless I go into debug toolbox and spoof the eid to cex but I still get the error code on my cid I was just using so does this mean i have to get a new one

Most likely a fake cid Sal
12-25-2016, 04:17 AM #9
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Most likely a fake cid Sal

So imma have to buy a new cid? BC I just bought this one and it was working fine
12-25-2016, 04:19 AM #10
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
So imma have to buy a new cid? BC I just bought this one and it was working fine

You wouldn't be the first to be scammed. Lot of scammers selling fake cids to desperate people for some cheap cash.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo