12-30-2016, 05:27 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, everyone! Benn outta the PS3 jb scene for awhile. just wondering how to get online. I know my CID isn't banned as I haven't played in over a year. Ok this is my setup. CFW PS3 running rebug 4.70 DEX. Just wondering how to get online sense it been awhile, I'm once I get a steps in it will jog my memory. Thanks!Outie
12-30-2016, 05:43 AM #2
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Hi, everyone! Benn outta the PS3 jb scene for awhile. just wondering how to get online. I know my CID isn't banned as I haven't played in over a year. Ok this is my setup. CFW PS3 running rebug 4.70 DEX. Just wondering how to get online sense it been awhile, I'm once I get a steps in it will jog my memory. Thanks!Outie

Well the latest firmware is 4.81, so have you tried using SENEnabler? I mean, I'm on 4.78 Rebug D-REX and haven't had any issues with signing in.
12-30-2016, 05:46 AM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well the latest firmware is 4.81, so have you tried using SENEnabler? I mean, I'm on 4.78 Rebug D-REX and haven't had any issues with signing in.

nah I haven't lol forgot all about stuff like that
can you send me the link to it in pm?
12-30-2016, 05:49 AM #4
nah I haven't lol forgot all about stuff like that
can you send me the link to it in pm?

You must login or register to view this content. should help.It even has a few options to make your PS3 seem more OFW-like.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Vanz
12-30-2016, 05:52 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
You must login or register to view this content. should help.It even has a few options to make your PS3 seem more OFW-like.

thanks I fee like such a n00b lol
12-30-2016, 05:57 AM #6
thanks I fee like such a n00b lol

It's okay man. Many people been having issues this last week with PSN.
12-30-2016, 06:11 AM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
It's okay man. Many people been having issues this last week with PSN.

Just trying to mod my old gta5 account and transfer it lol
12-30-2016, 06:16 AM #8
Just trying to mod my old gta5 account and transfer it lol

You'll most likely run into an issue with the 1.27 patch for GTA...something about a "downloading files" issue. You may experience this You must login or register to view this content. or this You must login or register to view this content. So be prepared.
12-30-2016, 06:23 AM #9
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
You'll most likely run into an issue with the 1.27 patch for GTA...something about a "downloading files" issue. You may experience this You must login or register to view this content. or this You must login or register to view this content. So be prepared.

:fa: I just wanna mod my account and transfer it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo