01-03-2017, 09:06 PM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I verify if I have been banned from PlayStation network? Also how do I get a cid off a ps3 with ofw?
01-03-2017, 09:27 PM #2
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
How do I verify if I have been banned from PlayStation network? Also how do I get a cid off a ps3 with ofw?

It would say you're banned from PlayStation Network. You could try using an E3 Flasher to get the cid
01-03-2017, 10:28 PM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
I signed in and it said welcome and my name then I clicked circle I didn't connect to PlayStation network and then when I checked I wasn't connected so I went to sign in and got error 8002a224 if they did a Mac ban would I be able to sign in on that username from my non jb ps3 or would it be the same error?
01-04-2017, 07:33 AM #4
I signed in and it said welcome and my name then I clicked circle I didn't connect to PlayStation network and then when I checked I wasn't connected so I went to sign in and got error 8002a224 if they did a Mac ban would I be able to sign in on that username from my non jb ps3 or would it be the same error?

Did you fix the error 8002A224?
01-04-2017, 05:29 PM #5

If you're mac banned, you would need to spoof your mac address, but that error's a cid ban, meaning you need another cid. Otherwise the error would state that your account has been terminated from accessing PSN services, or something like that. (Been awhile since last ban)
01-04-2017, 07:33 PM #6
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Yeah there's no way I'm cid banned I never loaded any games and ran ninja before clicking sign in. I can make new accounts sign in it says welcome and my name then I can hit o and back out and it will go to xmb and I won't be logged in then when I click sign in I get that error but I think its the hotel I'm ats setup because I tried signing in on my ofw ps3 and got and error at first then reset connection and it would connect to pan by no one would be in any the lobbies on GTA 5 I I think its just the way the internet at the hotel I'm at is set up may be a firewall on the router or something brcauseni known the ofw isn't banned
01-04-2017, 09:12 PM #7
Yeah there's no way I'm cid banned I never loaded any games and ran ninja before clicking sign in. I can make new accounts sign in it says welcome and my name then I can hit o and back out and it will go to xmb and I won't be logged in then when I click sign in I get that error but I think its the hotel I'm ats setup because I tried signing in on my ofw ps3 and got and error at first then reset connection and it would connect to pan by no one would be in any the lobbies on GTA 5 I I think its just the way the internet at the hotel I'm at is set up may be a firewall on the router or something brcauseni known the ofw isn't banned

Have you fixed your problem with the error?
01-04-2017, 11:20 PM #8
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
No I have not fixed it yet I'm hoping it is just the wireless setup at the hotel I'm at I'll be at a new hotel the day after tommorow and see if that fixesnit because I have everything set up right and still having no luck signing on. And when I sign on my ofw it connects but I can't get anyone in any my lobbies on GTA imdidnt try any cods but I am about to purchase a Ethernet cable and try a wired connection. Should I run any programs and set up my internet connection manually with the IP and DNS an all that or keep it simple and just try the wired connection or wait to switch locations?? Does the IP and Mac address change when moving and using different internet providers. Something else I noticed is and irritated me is multi man webman setup would not load on my web browser by typing in the IP address like it did at last hotel only loads by clicking webman setup option or typing IP in browser on ps3 and my fan settings won't save or do the fans take a shit sometimes?
01-06-2017, 08:09 PM #9
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
I have been told if you take a did off a ofw ps3 that isn't jailbroke that it will be no good and not work is this true or can I use my did from my other non jail broke ps3?
01-06-2017, 08:41 PM #10
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
I meant to say cid off. Ofw ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo