Post: how to put psninja and other important tools on jb ps3
01-07-2017, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my laptop downlods the files but it wont go in a file on my desktop also winzip wont open it so dont know how t tranfer the files from ubs stick to ps3 hlp needed please.
01-10-2017, 12:16 AM #29
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by tonyh25 View Post
i need files on my jb like psninja multiman and psn patch download but cant get them for some reason is they any of them on latest on the 4.81 cfw which is compatible? links if possible

have u tried what Kam said. like cmon surely its not this hard. if the firmwares aresnt supported then u might wanna goto a lower one like 4.78, and just to make sure are u on CEX or DEX
01-10-2017, 07:54 PM #30
im on dex i think its my laptop not working right i know its not hard but its giving me problems even to open the download so might try what you say and try a diff cfw 4.78 or something cheers will figure it out guys thanks for helping.
01-10-2017, 07:57 PM #31
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
im on dex i think its my laptop not working right i know its not hard but its giving me problems even to open the download so might try what you say and try a diff cfw 4.78 or something cheers will figure it out guys thanks for helping.

Why don't you PM me your TV Info and let me try to help?
01-10-2017, 09:20 PM #32
what tv info bud
01-10-2017, 09:40 PM #33
what tv info bud

TeamViewer
01-13-2017, 10:39 PM #34
i have downloaded the key which you need for intailing the menu i get the lexicon notice about it will load when i sign in i do that the it says the key is wrong eventhough i download it from here i recognise it but i purchased two menus before and got a diffrent key for each, but when i download it gives me one i purchased first i dont get why this aint working?
01-14-2017, 10:50 AM #35
i have downloaded the key which you need for intailing the menu i get the lexicon notice about it will load when i sign in i do that the it says the key is wrong eventhough i download it from here i recognise it but i purchased two menus before and got a diffrent key for each, but when i download it gives me one i purchased first i dont get why this aint working?
01-14-2017, 12:28 PM #36

You'll have to message Kryptus.
01-14-2017, 12:59 PM #37
I CANT FIND HIS NAME TO MESSAGE coud you write it in here where do i find staff so can look for kryptus?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo