01-08-2017, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do I fix this?
01-09-2017, 07:17 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Young57 View Post
How do I fix this?

More detail on the issue? does this happen when you boot your ps3? or when u boot a game? any error codes?
01-09-2017, 09:41 AM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Def. Need more details and have you tried holding power button till you hear one beep. What are you attempting to do when this happens?
01-09-2017, 05:42 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
How do I fix this?

Go more in-depth about your issue. Are you running on a Jailbroken Console?
01-17-2017, 12:23 AM #5
So sorry for real late response, yes it is already jailbroken.

I've spoke with a few people an they have told me that the console is dead
01-17-2017, 12:24 AM #6
I've tried holding down power button till it beeps, shuts off, do it again till recovery screen shows. After clicking any option it just keeps on the loading icon
01-17-2017, 10:23 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
I've tried holding down power button till it beeps, shuts off, do it again till recovery screen shows. After clicking any option it just keeps on the loading icon

i would Private message Dro You must login or register to view this content. He seems to be very knowledgeable on PS3s
01-17-2017, 11:19 PM #8

Do you mean it just stays on "preparing please wait" ? I just had that problem after trying to use the psnpatch autoloader plugin and it made file system corrupt, file system restore worked once and it booted but before I could even disable that autoloader plugin it messed up again and then when I tried to do a restore again or rebuild database or restore default settings it would just stay on "preparing please wait" so. I had to take harddrive out of ps3 and connect it to my computer and use HDD REGENERATOR to scan and repair it , there were bad sectors , 8 of them for me and I don't know if that was just coincidence or not but after hdd regenerator fixed those and i put the hard drive back into the ps3 those recovery options worked again but the only one that would let me load all the way back into the xmb was the restore default settings , I was able to disable that autoloader plugin and then i did rebuild database and then file system restore and everything is back to normal again . I don't know if that is the problem you are having or not but it could be related to something youve installed or configured recently and if thats the case I would try HDD Regenerator .
01-17-2017, 11:30 PM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3

Based off of this, I would say your hdd took a dump and would suggest to try another known working one. Any 2.5" sata hdd will work.

1. Insert a new hdd into the ps3
2. Boot ps3 into recovery
3. Select option "restore ps3 system"
This will format the new hdd to the ps3 and wipe everything (games, saves, etc)
When it is finished, you will be brought to a black screen, asking for your last syscall (last cfw installed)
4. Follow prompt and reinstall your cfw
Last edited by Dro ; 01-17-2017 at 11:32 PM.
01-23-2017, 09:16 PM #10
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo