01-13-2017, 06:30 PM #1
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I'm new to jailbreaking and recently received my console I have rebug 4.81 on dex I have installed Sen enabler toolbox and irisman I tried to connect to my wifi and tried a cable connection and both times it found the ip but failed It failed internet connection and come up bad request Ive tried looking it up but can't find much help so thought I'd try on here and thanks in advance
[url][/url]
01-13-2017, 08:46 PM #2
Originally posted by kaiocarroll View Post
Hi I'm new to jailbreaking and recently received my console I have rebug 4.81 on dex I have installed Sen enabler toolbox and irisman I tried to connect to my wifi and tried a cable connection and both times it found the ip but failed It failed internet connection and come up bad request Ive tried looking it up but can't find much help so thought I'd try on here and thanks in advance
[url][/url]

Do you get some sort of error when you try and connect?
01-13-2017, 08:53 PM #3
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
Now when I try to psn with send enabler I get error 8002a224 and I have changed the debug settings but when I got into toolbox and change ps3id it says error occurred whilst searching for idps so I'm a bit confused
01-13-2017, 09:00 PM #4
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
do PS3id CEX even if ur on DEX
01-13-2017, 09:16 PM #5
Originally posted by kaiocarroll View Post
Now when I try to psn with send enabler I get error 8002a224 and I have changed the debug settings but when I got into toolbox and change ps3id it says error occurred whilst searching for idps so I'm a bit confused

Do you have a Valid CID? Not a fake or generated one?
01-13-2017, 09:21 PM #6
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
idk what the fix is here
01-13-2017, 09:42 PM #7
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
This was my PS3 that I sent off so I should think that the cid is valid as I haven't done anything to it before

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo