Post: How do I download games on cfw ps3 and make it work?
01-14-2017, 12:07 AM #1
oblx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can never get a game to work on my dex 4.75.3/4.76 I have installed fifa17. I have it in multiman with the logo and everything but when I go to play it I get a black screen everytime. I downloaded the 4.21+ fix is that the correct one? I even true wwe but same thing it says reconnect controller and to install a different firmware version which I am not doing. So what am I doing wrong and how should the game torrent look
01-14-2017, 12:19 AM #2
Originally posted by oblx View Post
I can never get a game to work on my dex 4.75.3/4.76 I have installed fifa17. I have it in multiman with the logo and everything but when I go to play it I get a black screen everytime. I downloaded the 4.21+ fix is that the correct one? I even true wwe but same thing it says reconnect controller and to install a different firmware version which I am not doing. So what am I doing wrong and how should the game torrent look

Did you try making a debug eboot, or putting PS3 into release mode?
01-14-2017, 02:44 AM #3
oblx
Gym leader
nope what is release mode? And don't know how to make debug eboot either . Still a beginner
Last edited by oblx ; 01-14-2017 at 02:48 AM.
01-14-2017, 06:09 AM #4
nope what is release mode? And don't know how to make debug eboot either . Still a beginner

You can make a debug eboot through TrueAncestor, or set PS3 to release mode through the PS3's debug settings.
01-17-2017, 01:02 AM #5
oblx
Gym leader
Is there a video on that
01-17-2017, 01:27 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Is there a video on that

just to be clear, is the Game in teh GAMEZ or GAMES folder on your PS3? is this a torrent or did u back it up off a disc
01-17-2017, 03:50 AM #7
oblx
Gym leader
It's a torrent bles02233 it has 2 folders PS3_GAMES
PS3_DISC.SFB
And it's in GAMES like all the other torrents downloaded I didn't download them) but one thing I did notice is that they all have 3 folders but me had only 2
01-17-2017, 04:01 AM #8
Dro
i<3myPs3
It's a torrent bles02233 it has 2 folders PS3_GAMES
PS3_DISC.SFB
And it's in GAMES like all the other torrents downloaded I didn't download them) but one thing I did notice is that they all have 3 folders but me had only 2

post pictures of the game's folders and contents if you can/want to.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2017, 04:37 AM #9
oblx
Gym leader
Ps3_game has everything a normal game should have LICDIR,TROPDIR,USDIR,ICON, PARAM.SFO, it looks all fine and I have the game in multi man but I just get a black screen every time I launch it
01-17-2017, 05:19 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Ps3_game has everything a normal game should have LICDIR,TROPDIR,USDIR,ICON, PARAM.SFO, it looks all fine and I have the game in multi man but I just get a black screen every time I launch it

can u take a picture of it?

does your GAMEZ folder look like this ? You must login or register to view this content.

minus the games that u dont have lol, but are they in that format?, then inside those folders it has the PS3_GAME etc in them

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo