01-15-2017, 12:26 PM #1
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I put my GTA disk in my ps3 and the first time it ran and it asked me to update and when I did I tires to click on the game and it returned me to the xmb also it won't show up in irisman thanks in advance
01-15-2017, 09:51 PM #2
Originally posted by kaiocarroll View Post
I put my GTA disk in my ps3 and the first time it ran and it asked me to update and when I did I tires to click on the game and it returned me to the xmb also it won't show up in irisman thanks in advance

Did you try setting PS3 to release mode, and seeing if your game is fully update to 1.27 with compatible eboot and files?
01-17-2017, 11:26 PM #3
I use Multiman so I don't know anything about irisman but with my multiman every now and then when I go to mount a game and it loads back to the xmb, it doesn't show up and I figured out that it was because the BD-ROM emulator randomly gets disabled , and once renabling that , my problem is solved . I wonder if your issue is similar.
01-19-2017, 08:36 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
I put my GTA disk in my ps3 and the first time it ran and it asked me to update and when I did I tires to click on the game and it returned me to the xmb also it won't show up in irisman thanks in advance

Use Webman, much more efficient Winky Winky No loading programs & just restart if something doesn't show up.

Also swap out the eboot or redownload the patch, remember reading that GTA kicks you to xmb if you don't have an eboot and are on cfw.

Look in the GTA mods section for the update and eboot.

Let us know Smile
01-19-2017, 08:39 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter

Oh God I see my last name in your user name (isn't any help I know)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo